Chapter 11~The Cliff

Trixie was on her way to pick up Mason from his house as he wasn't near being ready for school. I was in Pierce's car, alone.
He opened the passenger side seat for me, I blushed at his gentleman like gesture. He got in the drivers seat and we peeled out of the parking lot on the way to The Cliff.

As we drive in a few minutes of silence, Pierce reaches over and turn on the radio, 'No Scrubs' by TLC is playing over the speakers.
"Hell yes" Pierce says pumping his arm, I laugh at him.
No I don't want no scrub.
"A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me." Pierce mouths the words.
I turn my head around to him, "How do you know the words?"
I laugh at him, he smiles at me.
He turns the radio down as the song comes to an end.
"My mom used to play this all the time, when I was little, she'd turn it on and we'd dance in the front room while my dad was at work." He says in a chill tone.
I smile at his memory he had shared with me. He smiles and bites his bottom lip at me.
I reach and turn the radio back on, this time, Mr.Brightside by The Killers starts to play. Pierce nods his head and takes a hand off of the steering wheel and takes my hand in his. He returns his eyes to the road and continues driving. We drive the rest of the way holding hands while music plays over the radio. A smile on my face.
**
When we arrive, Pierce and I get out of the car and head towards The Cliff, Trixie and Mason shortly behind us.
We come into the view of the drop off and we all look around, the water a dashing shade of blue sparkling in the sun.
"Let's jump." Pierce says, looking off of The Cliff.
I turn my head to him, "No way in hell am I jumping off of that." I say, stepping away from the edge. Pierce turn around and stands in front of me. He looks down at me, "Please? You heard me sing, you owe me."
He said in a sweet but seductive voice. I roll my eyes.
How bad can it be?
"Fine." I say and he pumps his arm and nods. Pierce walks to a nearby tree and pulls his shirt off, a set of toned abs appearing underneath, his tattoos on display to see, Trixie was right, across his back are the words 'hell bound' in beautiful lettering. My cheeks start to burn at the sight, he then slips off his jeans and shoes leaving him in a pair of black boxers. Pierce looks back at me staring at him, "Babygirl you're staring" He says, running his finger don the bridge of my nose.
I roll my eyes again and turn away. I walk over to Trixie who's already taken off her clothes leaving her in a hot pink bra and matching panties. Mason has his arm around her. "Are you really jumping?" I say walking up next to her. She turns to me with a big smile on her face, "Hell yes!!" He shakes her hands, hardly containing her excitement.
Her and Mason walk towards the edge, looking over the side. I walk back to where Pierce put his clothes, as he's headed to where Trixie and Mason are standing, waiting for me.
I let out a sigh and unbutton the skirt that hugs my thighs, I then pull the shirt over my head, leaving me in a lacy black bra and panties.
I look down at myself, 'don't be a coward'.
I turn and walk towards the group standing at the ledge. They turn and looks at me, Pierce's eyes travel down my body slowly, a smirk appears upon his lips.
I run a hand through my hair, "Baby you're staring." I tease him.
He smiles and pulls me closer to him. "Damn right I am" He says running a finger under one of the straps of my bra. I look up at his icy blue eyes, his eyes darting back and forth between mine.
"Get a room." Mason yells at us, Pierce responds by flipping him off. Trixie laughs and gives me a knowing smile. I roll my eyes.

"So who's going first?" Trixie asks as we all look of the ledge, "I'll go" Mason shrugs his arm, taking a few steps back to get a running start.
He sprints toward the edge and jumps off, plummeting towards the sparkly water below. We all watch him hit the water with a huge splash.
We wait till we see Mason head appear above the water. Trixies up next, she follows the same steps Mason took and jumps off the ledge without hesitation. Pierce and I watch her hit the water and then appear above, she waves at us and we wave back.
"My turn." Pierce says rubbing his hands together, taking steps back, "See you at the bottom baby." Pierce winks at me before disappearing off of the ledge like the other two. I watch him splash into the water, when he comes back up he waves both arms at me, "Come on!" Mason yells at me. I let out a breath and take three steps back. I shake my head before running off of the edge.

Free falling through the air felt like I was free. Like I could be anything. I felt like a bird, flying through the air without a care. This is the feeling I always longed for. The feeling I need.
I feel my body hit the cold water, my hair floating around in the water, I swim to the surface.
"I did it! Holy Shit! I did it!" I yell, I look at the other three who are swimming in the water next to me, laughing along with me.
"You sure did" Pierce says, splaying water in my face. I laugh and splash him back. Soon it turn out into a full on splash war between the four of us.
After a while of swimming around and nonchalant flirting, we all get out of the water and air dry off, as none of us actually brought towels. Pierce and I are sitting by the tree we left our clothes, Trixie and Mason are making out on the hood of her car.

Pierce traces the tattoo on his arm, "I like hanging out with you." Pierce says, still messing with the tattoos on his arm.
I'm a little taken back by his words," I like hanging out with you too." I return the words. Pierce smiles and nods his head. I stand up and start to put my clothes back on, my clothes slightly sticking to me where it's visible to see my undergarments. Pierce laughs,"That's hot, you should wear it like that more often" He says pointing at my clothes, I sarcastically laugh at him and he smiles at me.
We're all soon dressed and head back to the cars, Trixie and Mason together, Pierce and I together. We all drive out of the parking lot and head down the road.

*****
hey guys!! thank you for reading i hope you've had a really awesome day!!
-via🖤