twenty eight.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⠀⠀

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"we need to talk."

"dude, it's midnight." taehyung hissed, holding his phone against his chest so the younger wouldn't hear, he had almost gotten the boy to agree to go to sleep.

"i don't care." jimin pushed his way inside the apartment and took his coat off, making himself at home, "finish that up quickly." he waved the brunette away to do his thing while jimin went to his fridge to find a drink.

"you have work tomorrow, you should get some sleep baby." taehyung whispered, walking over to the window and looking out at the city lights. he cold practically hear the pout in jungkooks voice as he spoke, "five more minutes."

the brunette chuckled, "you asked for five more minutes twice already."

"i know, and you keep agreeing." he giggled cutely, and taehyungs heart clenched.

"i gotta get going, i'll call you tomorrow." he said, not missing the soft huff of air through the phone and knowing the other was frowning. "okay, goodnight taehyungie." jungkook said.

he said goodnight as well, hanging up and shoving his phone in his pocket before walking over to his friend in the kitchen, helping himself to some cereal and a beer. "so what did you need to badly?" taehyung asked, taking the open bottle and stealing a sip.

jimin gave him a little glare and took the beer back. "jungkook is upset."

that got the brunette to freeze, clenching his jaw slightly and leaning against the counter.
"i was just on the phone with him, he didn't seem upset."

"well i just spent two weeks with him, and i can tell you that he's not taking this well." jimin took another bite of the cereal. "you gotta hurry it up man, or manage your time better."

taehyung ran his hand down his face and let out a sigh, "god i'm so tired." he said, a thousand things running in his head as he tried to figure something out. "i cant wait," taehyung finally said, "i'll just talk to him tomorrow."

jimin shrugged and got off from the chair at the table, downing the rest of the beer. "that's a good idea, we're running out of movies to watch on netflix anyways."

he just sighed again, this was all moving too slow, and it wasn't working out the way he wished. but it'll all be okay, taehyung just had to keep repeating that to himself. except, he also missed jungkook like crazy, it was hard getting used to his presence and then not having that around for so long.