1

"You think giving you a hug would give away too much?" He says.

"You know," I say, "I really don't care." I lean into a kiss, we stand there for a while kissing, my hands involuntary moving around his neck. He snakes his arms around my waist, careful not to pull my top up. He breaks away and we both flush red for a second as Christina and Will pull shocked faces at us. Christina begins to make her way over to us, so I look at Tobias for help. He just shrugs, leaving me to sort Christina out by myself.

"What is going on?" She asks raising her eyebrows and then looking back and forth from me and Tobias. I feel my face get increasingly hotter, as if I was being burnt.

"We're together." Tobias says covering for me, however he looks at me like I need to explain.

"I'll tell you later Christina." I say hurriedly, but also desperately trying to get of the topic of me and Tobias.

"Are you coming to Uriah's party?" Will asks, looking at me. I look at Tobias, he pushes his hands into his jean pockets and began to kick the ground awkwardly.

"Yeah, we will." I hint to Tobias he gets the hint and pulls his hands out of his pockets and nods at Will. Christina and Will say their byes and leave, leaving me staring at Tobias.

"Tris?" I look up to him, his face full of nerves. "D-do you want to move in within me?" I want to, but I'm terrified.

"Yes, of course." I say with the most confidence I can right now. He sighs in relief and I see his shy Abnegation side showing, he blushed slightly and then began to speak up again.

"Well, we should...uhh...pack your stuff." I nod in agreement and we head to the transfer dormitory to collect my stuff.

We collect my stuff, which reminds me of Abnegation, because I have such little stuff. I take everything and place them carefully into a small backpack. I put in the final piece of clothing, which I recognize to be Tobias's jumper. He stares at it for a few seconds, while his mind registers what it is. I smile as I place it my backpack and we head off to Tobias's apartment.

+++

Once I finished unpacking, I decide I need to get ready for Uriah's party. I scramble through the clothes I have and pick out a pair of black skin tight jeans and Tobias's jumper. I slid the jumper over my head and let it fall on me loosely. I throw my pants off and put on the black jeans.

"Your beautiful." I hear him say, I instantly began to feel uncomfortable that he saw my bare legs. He comes over to me and I blush more; to cover my blushing I hug him tightly and release a strangled laugh.

"Tris?" I nod as I continue to hug him.

"Yeah?" I say, listening to his heart beat.

"Are you ready to go?" I nod and pull away from the hug. We head out the door hand in hand an we travel to Uriah's and Zeke's apartment.

I sit on Uriah's bed, Uriah sits on his bedside cabinet, Al sits awkwardly on a gaming chair, Tobias sits next to me, arm round me, Christina and Will sits next to Tobias, squishing me and Tobias even closer and Zeke sits on the dog shelf (floor) with Shauna and Marlene.

"Is anyone drinking?" Zeke asks as he stands up ready to get some alcohol. Christina, Uriah, Shauna, Tobias and Will all ask for some and me, Marlene and Al stay quiet. Zeke comes in a few minutes later, five beer bottles linked in between his fingers. He hands them out, I watch Tobias as he chugs it down slowly. He looks like he's drunk it before; I know he's drunk it before, I've seen what it does to him and I don't mind it...

"Let's play would you rather!" Uriah shouts trying to liven us all up, it works for pretty much everyone as we all begins to run into the living room, desperately trying to get the best seat. I head in there, slightly slower and see Uriah, Tobias and Will squeezed onto one sofa, Christina and Zeke purchased on the single living chairs, Zeke with Shauna on his lap, and Al on the floor, leaning against the coffee table. Me and Marlene share a weirded out look and she takes a seat next to me, on the floor.