38

Yunho picked at his lip as he sat on the bed and stared at the faded yellow comforter. His foot bounced up and down where he had it crossed over his knee.

He just couldn't get Lizbeth's words out of his mind. Hardships... Challenges... Bloodshed... They whirled around in his mind. He was positive she might have been alluding to his old pack when she said that an old pack could pose a problem but also provide a solution, but what could that possibly mean?

And one of them being hunted more than the others... That had to be Mingi, since his father was head alpha of Alpha pack. But someone getting hunted more...

It was all too much.

He was just about to stand up when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his stomach. He closed his eyes as his wolf immediately leaned into the contact. Jongho leaned forward and placed his chin on Yunho's shoulder, placing a couple of kisses on his mark.

"What's wrong, my love?" His alpha whispered.

"I'm just trying to figure out what Lizbeth meant by all that."

Jongho sighed and squeezed him tighter. "I know. It's got us all on edge. But... At least we can work on being prepared. I feel like they were warnings that those things could happen, but that we could also do things to prevent them from happening."

"Yeah... That's true. I don't know, it just makes me nervous." Yunho leaned his head back and Jongho continued to kiss his neck. He purred as he focused on the mark, knowing that his alpha was doing that to try and calm him down. It was perfect.

"It makes us all nervous." Jongho whispered. "But dwelling on it now won't do anything. We have a bed for the night, we are in a place where we know we are safe..." His tone turned into a little bit of a growl as he kissed the mark again while slipping his hands under Yunho's shirt.

The beta shivered at the sensation and let out a content sigh, loving the way his alpha's hands felt on him. He sucked his bottom lip into his mouth.

San and Wooyoung were out exploring the town...

Jongho brought his hands higher, pulling Yunho's shirt up with him to pull it up over his head. Yunho went to turn to face his alpha, but Jongho just pressed up against him again to hold him in place, resuming his gentle caresses.

Yunho could feel himself becoming more and more relaxed. It had been a long time since he and Jongho could be alone like this. Back home, one of them was always on patrol or out hunting while Mingi, Hongjoong, and Yeosang had been out of commission.

His wolf reaffirmed it by forcing its way forward. "Alpha..." He moaned as Jongho's hands drifted lower. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too baby." Jongho said, slipping a hand into Yunho's pants and slowly wrapping his fingers around the beta's hardening length. "Do you want Alpha?"

Yunho nodded his head as his hips thrust up into Jongho's hand, wanting the friction. Jongho chuckled in response and tightened his grip as he started to pump his hand up and down.

But he didn't do it for long. As Yunho's whimpers increased, Jongho withdrew his hand and dragged it back up his beta's stomach and chest, circling his nipples a couple of times.

Then he brought one hand up to rest on Yunho's chin and tilted his head so they could look at each other. "I love you." Jongho whispered before connecting their lips. It brought a small whimper from Yunho and that caused Jongho to twist them around so he was on top of the beta, pinning him to the bed.

Yunho brought his hands up to pull Jongho's shirt over his head and then pulled them closer so their chests touched. His would purred with joy, loving the attention from his alpha. It really had been too long.