Taro x female reader x Budo (P. 1)

Title: Love, Something I Can't Do...
Requested by: me
Warning⚠️: Sad? You guys are adults, btw
Edited January 22nd
__________________________________

"I cleared my stuff, (Y/n). I am going to the airport now..."

"Taro! I am so sorry! I now I didn't make enough for you and didn't show how much I love you...*sighs* I am so stupid to think love was for me,"
"(Y/n)... You think love is a fairy tail and put work in front of me. I can't have a girlfriend who loves work more than me and ignores our problems, and.... I don't love you anymore..."

"Love me anymore!? That's not possible! Love is supposed to be something that lasts forever, love isn't sweaty palms and butterfly's. It's a lasting feeling that makes you feel at ease when you're around the person you love, that's how I feel about, Taro!"

"I told you (Y/n).... Love isn't a fairy tail..."

"You're not listening to me, Taro! I know  that love isn't a fairy tail. I am sorry that you think that I don't love you and notice you and that's my fault for not showing you! And it's too late..... You're already on a plane flying 1,000 miles away from me... I want to say that, I love you with all my heart.... And, don't use the word "love" ever again to a girl unless you know that you will stay with them until the very end.... I'll miss you..."

"......"

"I-I.....Need to go now...My best friend has just asked out their love of their life and my sister has a baby on the way... At least that's the good things happening in my life..... I hope you have a great life... I am sorry.... For everything.... I am so stupid to think that I could love someone and they could love me back..."

"(Y/n), I-I lo-....Have a great life without me, hope you achieve your goals..."

*Call ends*

I feel to the ground and started crying my eyes out. The love of my life has just left me because of my stupid actions, I am never going to love again....

"Damn it all!" I started wrecking my place and burning everything that reminded me of him.

Taro, the love of my life for years.... Congratulations you broke the girl that loves you the most....

I looked around me and saw all of my stuff on the floor broken and torn....

"Who knew love could be this hurtful? It's all my fault.... I hate myself!" I fell to the ground and sobbed...

Taro, remember the time I confessed to you because you were too cowardly to do so yourself.

Remember the time I gave you that friendship necklace that cost me a fortune but did it because I love you.
Remember the time you comforted me when Osano broke my heart.
Remember the time I beat up that stalker of yours.

I miss those times, I know you just left, but I can't help but feeling this way.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice from above me, "God?" I called out.

"What? No, it's me Budo..." Budo came into the light and looked at me worriedly,

"What happened here?"
I shrugged and looked at him, Budo Masuta my best friend since high school.

"Taro and I broke up... I am sorry, you think I'm crazy now..." I sighed and walked over to a messy couch and lied down.

"(Y/n)..... Don't be sorry, why'd you guys break up?" Budo asked coming over to sit on the floor next to the couch.

"He thinks I don't love him anymore... It's my fault since I didn't show him any attention or love..." I started tearing up, I covered my head over with a torn pillow.

I felt Budo's hand drawing circles on my back. It felt comforting, I felt my eyes go heavy. "Budo..." "Yes, (Y/n)?" "Stay with me, please..." "Okay..."

2 Years Later

Budo and I started dating just a few months ago and I was really happy but felt guilty.

I told Taro I loved him and I still did, he probably still thinks I do and I don't know if I do love him...

"(Y/n), are you thinking about him?" A voice snapped me from my thoughts. Budo was looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I sighed, "Yeah, I am sorry. It's just I feel like I am betraying him..." "Do you love him?" I choked on my coffee, I looked at Budo and saw he was crying.

"B-Budo, are yo-" "G-God, I shouldn't be crying like this. (Y/n) do you love me?"

"Huh?"

"Do you love me?"

"I..."

To be continued