Chapter 41: Polish Your Armour, Prince Charming

One Month Later.

"Is it true that he slept with you and then dumped you?" I turned to glare at Sally who currently had a smirk plastered on her face. I looked past her and saw Natalie looking straight at me with a coy smile and I knew in no time who had set Sally after me.

I may have been lying low for the past few weeks but honestly she has no idea who she is dealing with anymore.

I had been avoiding people in my school in general, giving everyone the excuse that I was prepping for my late SATs. True to my word for the past three weeks from my return from New York my head had been buried under flash cards and differential problems. But now I had no excuse since they were over which meant that Rebecca dragged me into the cafeteria for lunch.

I wouldn't have had such a problem with it had it not been for Sally Timberlake who pounced on me first thing asking me about my juicy personal life. Before I would have simply run the other way or ignored her.

In fact for old times sake I tried, I promise I tried to ignore her but when I realised that the Queen Bee Natalie herself was involved with this I just couldn't let the opportunity pass up.

So I stand up on the cafeteria table nearest to me sending a few of the kids scrambling off in different directions.

"Hi guys can I have your attention?" I call out loudly and everyone who already wasn't staring at me was surely doing it now.

"So Sally here had a few questions for me." I say pointing to the shocked newspaper editor in front of me,"Since they were all about my totally exciting personal life I thought you should get the details since all of you have a right to know about what's going on in my life."

Everyone was quiet, shocked at what I had said while a few of them shifted uncomfortably in their seats.

"Sally, go on." I say sounding encouraging,"Don't shy away now."

Sally cleared her throat,"Well what exactly happened between you and Jake Henderson?"

I put on the best smile I had,"We dated and then we broke up."

"Who broke up with whom?" She asks jotting down everything in her notebook.

"He broke up with me." I say keeping my voice even.

"He dumped you after you slept with him didn't he?" She asks haughtily.

I looked straight at Natalie her eyes were narrowed at me,"Yes of course he did but that was only after he found out I'm with child."

That got a collective gasp and murmuring from the entire crowd.

"Just kidding.My bad. Shouldn't spread false rumours, now should I?" I say,"See I have the uncanny talent of being able to talk to boys with my clothes on, shocking isn't it? If you wanted to know about second I suggest you go to Natalie Anderson. Trust me she will give you a blow by blow, Pun intended. She lost it when she was fourteen, good for her right? In fact she is so good she had a boyfriend who was in college when she was only fifteen. But you may have trouble finding him, the last I saw of him was when he was in the hospital with-"

I pause for dramatic effect taking in every bit of Natalie's horrified expression.

"Chlamydia."

And with that chaos breaks out and I smile to myself getting down from the table.

I turn towards Sally looking at her straight in the eyes,"Let's get one thing straight Sal-Sal can I call you that? You leave me alone and I promise you that you won't have to find out just how much I'm related to Michella Wilson."