Forty

It's been about a week now. Going to the doctor's with Tia was amazing. Be told I'm going to have another kid is awesome. This time being able to see my child grow will be beyond beautiful. Other then that Tia really haven't been having morning sickness which is good. But she is very horny which the doctor has explained can be a cause of pregnancy.

As for the fam well things are going well. Liam and Amy are doing really well in school. Liam even asked Erin on a date. Amy is just happy with playing with the babies. Lee as been a handful that little girl knows she has me wrapped around her finger and she uses is well. I love see her smile.

Right now I'm in my home office working because I am starting a new business. (Comment on what it should be) So I gotta get that handled. The trial starts in two weeks and I'm not looking forward to it. There is a knock that brings me out of the flashback.

"Come in."

Tyler walks in. He looks scared or distraught.

"Hey Ty what's good? Are you ok lil man?" I say rolling over to him and leading him to the sofa.

"No I am not ok da-Alex. I don't know what to do or how to feel." Then he starts to cry.

"Alright lil man just relax and take deep breaths. Tell me what's going on you know I'm here for you." I told him as I rubbed his back hugging him.

"I just think you will be disappointed in me da-Alex."

"Firsy off lil man if you wanna call me dad then that's fine. I don't mind at all and second you can never be a disappoint if you didn't do anything wrong."

"Are you serious you don't mind me calling you dad?"

I chuckle "not at all. I know you look up to me and see me as such and if that is the case then I don't mind at all."

"Well dad I don't know how to say this."

"Ty just relax and know I'm always going to be on your side. Now relax and take you time."

He nods his head and takes about five minutes then sits up and looks me in the eyes

"I like a boy." Then puts his head down. I lift his head up

"Ok what's his name and how does he look." He looks at me as if I have grown two heads. I laughed

"Look Ty I will never judge you. Hell look at me. If this is how you truly feel then I'm happy for you. I'm not disappointed at all. If anything I'm proud of you Ty. It takes a lot to come out. Yeah you might be young but you like what you like." With that we both laugh.

"But for real I'm happy for you lil man. Now tell me how this came about."

"Well about a week ago you know how I have project to do with Travis." I nodded and motioned for him to go on.

"Well when we did the project at his house. Some how we got on the conversation about love. And I told him the only love I have ever got was from my mom and you. I guess I started to cry and he held me. Then out of nowhere he kissed me and I kissed back. We said we would keep it to ourselves for now but everytime we are alone we end up making out. And and ann..............."

"You don't have continue if you don't want to Ty."

"NO, I mean no I want to but don't know how to say it. Well but then my um..." he said pointing at his lil buddy.
"Gets hard and uncomfortable and I get embarrassed."

"Well did your mom ever have the "talk" with you?"

"No"

"Ok give me a minute."