chapter 23

My eyes fluttered open and I looked at the time and saw that it was 5 am in the morning. I stood up then walked into the bathroom. I washed my face, brush my teeth then comb into hair up into a messy bun. I walked back into my room then looked around and sighed. It was early and normally I would wake to 7.

I turned on my music and smiled when I heard Havana by Camlia Cabello. I started singing and dancing around. I left the room while silently singing. Went into the girl's room, walked over to Mia's bed and she was so cute all snuggled up in her sheets. I smiled then walked over to Melia's crib. She was wrapped up in her blanket with her hand balled in a fist. Her cheek slightly red and her nose scrunched up. Her eyes fluttered open and she sat up then looked up at me. Her eyes filled with tears as she lifts her hands in the air. "Mama" she whispered. I picked her up then hushed her while gently patting her back and walking around.

"It's ok mommy's here" I cooed, I knew that she fell asleep because she always makes baby sound when she sleeping. I laid her back down then covered her with her blanket. I smiled then left the room.

I heard my favorite song playing and I squealed then run into my room. I picked up my brush then started dancing and singing along

"I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true, la la la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for you"

I felt two pair of strong and muscular arms slowly wrapped around my waist. I jumped then screamed a little. I looked over my shoulder and saw that it was Lorenzo. I sighed in relief then turn toward him.

"You scared me" I whispered and he chuckled then pecked my lips.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" He asked then lift me off the floor, I wrapped my legs around his waist and nodded.

"Of course I'm happy to see you," I said then slapped him on his shoulder. He chuckled then laid me down on the bed. He smirked then began placing kisses all over my neck.

"Go on a date with me" he kissed and sucked on my flesh and I moaned softly.

"What about the girls," I asked and he backed away then looked down at me. My cheeks slightly flushed.

"I'll ask hazel to babysit them I'm pretty sure she would love to" he whispered then pecked my lip.

"Umm...... Amelia is awake" I said then pushed him away. I stood up then turned off my music.

"I'll go get her" he mumbled then left the room. He came back in a few minutes with Melia in his arms.

"Good morning mommy," Mia said then ran towards me. She climbed on top of the bed and I hugged her.

"Come on girls I'm going to give you a bath" Lorenzo said then walked into his closet. He came out in his sweatpants and grey shirt then left the room with the girls. I laid down and closed my eyes for a while.
~~~~~~~~