|| 🍒 Chapter six

Lisa POV

I had the chance to catch up with my little brother earlier this morning, he apologizes to me, and just like that, I forgave that brat. That's the thing about me, I can never stay mad at him, and he's very used to it by now. When it comes to my relationships with my family members it's always hard for me to ever stay mad at them.

"Catch you later sis," My little brother give me a side hug when we enter the school just when we both heard the first bell.

"Bye," I mumbled ignoring everyone's stares in the hallway.

"Another crappy day," I sighed, heading to my locker to grab my books for my first period. It feels like I will never have a decent day at school, I thought to myself, opening my lock on my locker.

"Stop, she'll see us." My ears turn extra red as I try to keep them together when I recognized those voices. Those voices belong to no one but my two worst nightmares.

I immediately rushed myself by grabbing my books out of my locker before they can talk to me. "Liz," I was too late, I thought when I heard my name called out by him. "I have to get to class," I bluntly replied and Taehyung was only able to reply with a nod.

I felt good for some reason, was it because I was able to face him without shedding a tear? I don't know, but I feel really good afterward and I'm digging today's attitude.

"Lisa," I quickly rotate my body when I recognize the voice with a direct smile on my face.

"Hey Jungkook," I waved in the dorkiest way which only made Jungkook chuckle at my action.

"Come with me," I was dragged by him out of the crowded hallways.

"My class is the other way Jungkook, what are we doing out here?" I demand an answer when we were now standing outside the school building.

"It's a surprise, I promise you'll enjoy it. I need you to trust me on this Lisa, do you trust me?" Jungkook assured me with the most genuine look. But I was in panicking position, I didn't know how to answer his question due to my mixed emotions.

I knew deep down this thing between me and Jungkook will lead us somewhere serious, but I freaked myself out just by the thought of being possibly left alone all over again. I was hesitating a bit, but Jungkook immediately grabs my attention most unusually and just when our eyes finally met. I was far lost in them, I saw the perfection instead of the imperfections. I see someone willing to fight for me and protect and love me.

"You don't have to if you don't feel comfortable," Jungkook broke off our moment. But I was quick to insist on his suggestion.

"I want to Jungkook," I agreed without hesitating this time.

Author POV

The two ended up skipping School for their first date and Jungkook felt confident about it since he pictures this as his dream date, their date was taken place in the theme park on a Monday. Lisa didn't suspect anything odd about his choices of their first date location since he confessed to her that he stayed up late searching for ideas of a "so perfect first date" which she find super cute.

"Tell me three things that I don't think I know about you," Lisa asks easing up the tensions between them.

"Hmmm, only three?" Jungkook joked, "well, I'm smart, funny, and handsome." He finishes off his answers along with a cocky smirk forming on his face.

"Alright, Mr.Confident. But! ugh, you sound like my ex," Lisa release a mocking tone.

A few seconds went by and Jungkook finally speaks up again, "Wow, did I just say those things?" He seems embarrassed after recollecting his thought which only made Lisa crack up seeing him like this.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so cocky. It's just that I'm very nervous." Jungkook helplessly tried to explain but Lisa, on the other hand, is dying of laughter.

"That's alright, I respect your honesty Jungkook" Lisa teased, but it only made Jungkook feel more embarrassed.

The two encounter an awkward moment during their outing when two elder couples stop them to compliment them as a beautiful couple. They just laugh it off at the awkward approach by the two couples by thanking them but instantly turned red with embarrassment.

"I hope you two last forever, I can sense good energy coming from this relationship." The old guy pauses and continues, "There will be times of big fight within a relationship but you do not give up, if you love each other you'll find a way to fix it." The two lovely couple walk away as they left some helpful advice for Lisa and Jungkook.

"Am I moving too fast?" Lisa could only question herself after being advised by the two couples.

Jungkook discern Lisa being confused and directly check up on her, "Are you okay?" There was no response but only silence.

"Is it about what they just say?" Jungkook's voice was soft as he tries again.

"Lisa, I like you. I think you are brave for willingly doing this with me even though deep down you are not completely ready to give anyone a chance. My point is, you deserve to find love and happiness and learn to trust again," Jungkook admit and Lisa was startled upon hearing this new version of Jungkook.

"Do you want to know what?" Lisa scoffed trying not to let her emotions get in the way.

"I'm sorry Lisa. I don't mean to upset you," Jungkook bite down the bottom of his lip regretting those words that came out of his mouth.

"I'm not upset, I agree with you, but I wouldn't be in this mess if you had just asked me out first," Jungkook's eyes widen after what he just heard. "I was naive, I thought since he was your friend he was going to be just like you but I was wrong."

Jungkook took Lisa's hand and squeeze it, "Lisa, starting from today we're official. You are my girlfriend."

"That's not how it works, we still need to go on a second, or the third date to see if we're compatible before we make it official," Lisa begin to explain but Jungkook was too stubborn to listen.

"What's the matter? We both have had feelings for each other ever since we begin talking 3 years ago, but weren't confident enough to admit and now we're finally admitting so what's holding us back?" Jungkook made his point and Lisa stays quiet.

"I want to but I'm scared. I don't want to lose you,"

"You will never, I guarantee you that."

- update -

I'm at 136 votes you guys😭 thank you guys so much❣️

This chapter is probably one of my favorite chapters, y'all get ready for some look cute moment starting the next chapter✨

Sorry if I made any grammar mistakes, I'm falling asleep while writing. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter 😘