[𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴] 𝘉𝘓𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘖𝘙 𝘊𝘜𝘙𝘚𝘌

✦---------------|•❁•|---------------✦a/n: merry christmas beautiful babes!enjoy this christmas related oneshot!

a/n: merry christmas beautiful babes!
enjoy this christmas related oneshot!

𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑫𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺 𝑶𝑭 3𝑨 𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑬 giving kirishima a perturbed stare as he cheerfully entered the classroom. even aizawa was no exception as he questioningly arched a brow at the ruby haired male.

"kirishima, mind telling us wh—"

"what is that hideous thing you're wearing?!" screeched kaminari as he brazenly interrupted aizawa, pointing an accusing finger at kirishimas attire.

said male looked down, thinking he might've gotten some of his breakfast onto his sweater, but sighed in relief as he realized that wasn't it.  "are you guys talking about my christmas sweater? my girlfriend made it for me! we're actually matching right now!"

"are you telling me that l/n is walking around her school with an equally disgusting sweater on?!" gasped uraraka.

"i like how he's still saying 'my girlfriend' like we all don't know who l/n is." sighed ojiro.

"when did l/n learn to knit?" midoriya mumbled as he flipped through his hero book.

the christmas sweater that kirishima currently adorned indeed was far from anything pleasing to the eye, but he insisted on wearing it because y/n made it for him.

when she presented the early holiday gift to the male, he almost cried from pure happiness.

"sharky, look! i've been practicing my knitting and i made you this ugly christmas sweater!" the [h/c]ette shone a smile that surely rivaled the sun, as kirishima had to turn his head from the sheer brightness she was radiating. "oi, don't turn away! it's supposed to look bad!"

kirishima cleared his throat and stiffly turned back to y/n, who was now a lot closer to him than before, but her smile was now replaced with a pout.

"i made myself one too, they match! let's wear them on christmas yeah?" y/n begged, looking up at her boyfriend with glistening [e/c] eyes. "pleaseee?"

"i'll just wear it tomorrow!" eijiro loudly blurted out as he snatched the pullover from y/n's hands. "i want to show everyone how talented my girlfriend is as soon as possible, and christmas is still a week away!"

y/n swiftly turned around, much like kirishima had earlier and placed her face between her own sweater as her cheeks flared up in embarrassment. "i'm not even that talented weirdo.. and stop saying such things so casually." she mumbled into her jumper.

"d'awee y/n you're so cute and modest!" eijiro cooed, wrapping his arms around her much smaller figure. "i'd shout you're my girlfriend to the whole world if it means i can keep seeing your flustered face!"

"s-shut up! get off me, you're revolting!" y/n whined as she frantically squirmed around in kirishimas grip, trying to escape his hold, but accidentally elbowing him in the stomach instead.

kirishima doubled over onto the floor from the attack and noisily groaned out his pain. "y-y/n that hurt! why are you so strong?!"

the [h/c] locked teen anxiously turned around and crouched down to kirishimas shriveled up body; as he was in a fetal position. "ei?! i'm sorry! it was an accident! are you okay?" the girl worriedly questioned.

"o-only a k-kiss from you can save me now y/n." the sharp toothed boy exaggerated, throwing in a couple coughs for added effect.

y/n's worried expression fell just as quickly as it appeared and she stood up from her crouched position, leaving her boyfriend on the floor.

"hey! y/n come back, im in a lot of pain!"

"then suffer."

eijiro was disrupted from his thoughts when aizawa impatiently cleared his throat. "do you ever plan on taking a seat kirishima?" he stoically asked.

"r-right! sorry sensei!"

✦---------------|•❁•|---------------✦
a/n: hA THIS CHAPTER WAS KIND OF
grOSS & shORT. iM SrrY!!!! but!!!
Merry Christmas x2 💛💛💛