26- The Library

"Good morning Master." Jimin smiled.

"My whole body hurts." I groaned in pain. "I never want to move ever again."

"But you have to wake up. It's a good morning." He nudged me a bit.

"There's no such thing as good morning." I groaned again and flipped to the side.

"Master, the food is ready." Hoseok yelled from downstairs.

"Food?" I sat up on my elbows on the bed. I realised that Jimin was sitting on the top of me. I tried to push him off gently, but he was straddling my waist. I tried to move his legs away but got distacted by a very thick thing.

"Damn, boy." I poked his thigh, "Do you know how many hoes would kill for these kind of thighs?"

"I know." Jimin grinned proudly. And wiggled his butt. "I got the booteh."

"I shouldn't let you near that Yoongi too much." I scratched the back of my neck. "Please get off of me, I heard food and I plan on eating it."

"Oki." He said and slowly and seductively crawled off of me.

"Seriously now, where do you learn these kind of things?" I ran a hand through my hair.

"Do you like it?~" He said, also seductively.

"I'm not sure yet." I narrowed my eyes.

"It's the time to pick another note for the Hybrid-Master day!" Jungkook yelled from downstairs with happiness.

"Kookie, not to be rude or anything, but... Why are you so happy?" Taehyung asked Jungkook. "There is really no chance you will be picked."

"Because whenever you come back I can hear about your adventures." Jungkook smiled, "And I'm always happy for you."

"Give this boy a carrot." I walked over to Jungkook, petting his ears. He thumped his leg on the ground in a quick pace, and I though it was completely adorable.

"Good morning, Master." He smiled at me.

"I already told Jimin. There is no such thing." I said, walking away to the kitchen, and taking myself an apple.

"Pick one." I heard Jin behind me. I turned around to see them all, standing behind me, and Jin holding the box with the notes.

I put my hand inside and took the first note I had touched.

"Namjoon." I said out loud. Many whines were sounded all over the room, but then outshone them all the beautiful dimple smile of my wolf.

"I already have an idea Master!" Namjoon hugged me tightly.

"Well, what is it?" I looked up to face him.

"It's a place I saw at the T.V. It's a magical place of knowlage and wisdom." His eyes shimmered as he spoke, "The library."

"T-The library?" I started to laugh, "You want to go to the library?"

"Yes. If that's 'appropriate' as you said, Master." He titled his head and air quoted me with his fingers.

"Of course it is." I smiled, trying to stifle my laugh.

"So when do we leave?" He asked.

"In a few minutes." I ran my fingers through his hair and left to get ready.
By my way up the stairs I heard him giggle like a schoolgirl.

After a few minutes, I got ready and jogged downstairs.

"Master!" I heard Jungkook call after me. I turned around to see him catching up with me, "When you two come back, could you please tell me about your adventures?"