Run BTS ep 84 (BTS)

Taehyung looked at his squishy hyung, as he squeezed those and poke his cheeks.

Yoongi looked at him as if he was crazy and backed away.

"What are you doing to him Tae?" Jimin giggled as he back hug his boyfriend, squishing his cheeks too, but Yoongi didn't backed away this time. He liked it.

"Ugh! Jungkook is ignoring me and I don't know why! I mean he smile and laugh with me when the camera is on! But right now he's ignoring me." Taehyung groaned in annoyance, watching the lovebirds hug each other.

"Maybe he's just tired." Jimin chuckled. Yoongi just nod in agreement.

"I want to talk to him but he looked either annoyed or tired." Taehyung sighed. He open some pack of chips and eat it.

"Okay! Please get ready and we'll shoot in 15 minutes for the round 3, which is the last round!" Pd-nim shouted, making all the staff go and do their stuff quickly.

Taehyung is needing attention before the shooting starts. He walked towards Jungkook, who's having a conversation with the hyungs, except the other hyung, who's still hugging Jimin.

"Gguk-ah!" Taehyung surprised the younger, but the other didn't flinch. Taehyung pouted at the action and sat next to his boyfriend.

"Ggukie! Please don't ignore me!" Taehyung teased the other.

"Taehyung, not today. I'm tired okay?" Jungkook looked at him, annoyed. Taehyung sighed in defeat, and just stared at the hyungs.

"Its just that you're ignoring me for the whole day!" Taehyung said, not expecting his voice to raise. The hyungs looked at Taehyung, shocked.

"Stop being so fucking annoying okay?!" Jungkook blurted out loud making Taehyung shocked. Namjoon prevents Jungkook to say anything.

"Oh... Okay." Taehyung stood up, tears are building up from his eyes. He runs towards the lovebirds and sat next to them.

"Tae?" Jimin's mouth turned 'O' when he saw Jungkook getting pissed at the air. He looked back at Taehyung and rubbed his back.

"Hey little guy, what happened to you?" Yoongi scoots over next to Taehyung, making Jimin stare at him with awe.

"Hyung, I told you I'm being annoying!" Taehyung said, his hands, still on his face. They can hear him sob.

"Hey... Shh... Maybe Jungkook's tired you know. Give him space today." Yoongi said, rubbing the youngers' back.

"I did give him space. Ever since this morning I decided not to talk to him. But he interact with me on the set." Taehyung sobbef.

"Jungkook edited some video. He didn't get any rest because of that. Maybe he's just tired after all. Just give him cuddles when we get home." Yoongi said. As the Pd-nim, started the shooting.

-

"So being that competitive earlier and having energy is a cause of tiredness?" Taehyung asked Yoongi, who's looking so exhausted because of the running and running.

"I d-don't know, Tae. Just talk to him as soon as we got time." Yoongi took a deep breath. He tried to do the obstacles again to reach the goal.