Arthur Morgan: Dancer Part 3

Arthur Morgan X Female Dancer Reader

Summary: you suffer some misfortune but at least you get to meet the gang!

Word Count: 3200

Arthur sat in the camp, minding his own business, while three men lingered behind him as they whispered to each other.

Dutch, Hosea and John now knew of Arthur's relationship with you but he hadn't spoken about you before. However, they were determined to find out about you and to tell Arthur that they knew, but this doesn't mean that they wouldn't mess with him just a little bit first.

"I was thinking about making a visit to the theatre in Saint Denis, what do you think Hosea?" Dutch asked as the three men sat down with Arthur, acting as if he wasn't suppose to hear them.

"It has been a while since I've seen a good show. Plus, I heard that the closing act is fantastic, a real showstopper" Hosea nodded along, making sure to mention your act. Arthur lifted his head to look at the three men, the mention of the theatre and your act. He didn't know whether to be suspicious or not.

"What about you, Arthur? Do you want to join us?" Dutch asked, turning his attention to the younger man.

"The theatre ain't really my thing" Arthur shook his head, returning his attention to the drink in his hands.

"Really? Huh" John questioned, clearly not believing what Arthur was saying.

"What?" Arthur asked, furrowing his brow at the younger man.

"Nothin', just thought that you might be interested" John shrugged, playing innocent.

"Since when have I, or you for that matter, been interested in the theatre?" Arthur asked, confused about why John was suddenly interested in seeing a show.

"You went with Trelawny" John reminded him with another shrug.

"Yeah, for a job and I only caught the last act anyway" Arthur told him.

"Oh yeah? How was it?" Dutch asked, raising an eyebrow. It just left Arthur more confused, why were they all suddenly interesting in seeing a show and why were they asking him about it?

"Good, I guess. Like I said, it ain't really my thing" Arthur shook his head.

"Come with us, Arthur. You might actually enjoy yourself" Hosea encouraged before John started laughing to himself, only making Arthur more suspicious of the three of them.

"Alright, what's going on with you three?" Arthur asked with a sigh, already knowing the answer really.

"We know about the girl" Dutch told him honestly.

"Goddamn...how?" Arthur asked with a small annoyed groan.

"We were curious about where you kept disappearing too, so we followed you" Hosea explained, an apologetic look on his face.

"You're all insane" Arthur groaned again.

"So, what's her name?" John asked, a huge smirk appearing on his face.

"None of your business" Arthur muttered.

"Can we meet her?" John asked, unfazed by Arthur's reaction.

"Definitely not" Arthur scoffed, shaking his head.

"Oh, come on, we're not that bad" John laughed, only finding this whole thing amusing.

"Does she know about us? About what we do?" Dutch asked, sounding more interested and concern rather than teasing.

"...she does" Arthur nodded, knowing exactly that Dutch was worried about. You running away as soon as you found out who he really was.