|Thirty nine|

Third Person.

Elgon had gone through his plan over and over again. To say he was pleased would be an understatement. He had everything for the fall of the werewolves. The beings created by the woman he once loved.

He even got allies. A weird looking man with a need for revenge for being banished. A guy by the name Jared. A man driven by revenge and hate for his kind. How appealing.

That wasn't what he was proud of though. He had managed to sneak in wolves and free the said queen who had not been one at all. A fraud. A liar.

"Well, how are we going to take them down?" Natalie asked Elgon as she flopped down on her chair, her eyes scanning the large room she was currently in.

"Don't worry, pretty lady. I have everything planned out." He smirks, a cold look fleeting through his eyes. Natalie stares at him puzzled.

"Well, what's my role here? My execution with my mother is in a few days you know? Why am I here?" She asked, confusion lacing her face as she glared at Elgon whose back was turned to her.

"You wanted to finally get rid of your sister, right? It's the perfect opportunity for that." She could almost see the wide smirk on his face. However, for Natalie, for her to actually finally get rid of her pain in the neck sister, she was in.

"Oh, I'm in. FYI, she's not my sister!" She growls and Elgon chuckles understanding her anger.

"Whatever." He mutters, walking away too.

Only in two days, all of this would be gone and he'd rule them all. Even this psychotic wolves will be gone. He smiled and stared out of the window.

Soon.

******

293 words! Shortest chapter ever!

Bye!