C H A P T E R 11

Munnisa's POV,

My eyes felt heavy, they refused to open. I tried multiple times but it was only pain I got.

I finally managed to open my eyes. I wanted to raise my hand to cover the rays of sunlight but something felt heavy on my hand.

I looked down and saw Alan sleeping beneath me with his head on my hand while sitting on a chair in his suit.

Did he really sleep her all night without even going home at all?

I tried to sit up but a sharp pain stung my leg. It hurt like hell and I winced in pain softly causing Alan to wake up.

"Munni, you're awake? How are you feeling? Are hurt? Why did you just cry a bit? Are you? Fuck, doctor Campbell!!" Alan rushed out to get the doctor.

I was beyond surprised before I left the party he was furious, he looked like he was gonna kill me but now he's so happy that I'm alive.

Today, I finally get to go back home. My leg was not broken luckily but I did hurt my ankle. I was given a crutch to support myself in walking.

Watching Krish and Ken standing up to Aubrey like that really made me smile.

I love how they don't allow people mess with them, wish that I could be like that.

I wasn't expecting Alan to just stand there and look. It didn't make sense that he allowed them insult her.

Alan carried me bridal style to his bedroom mainly because I was so slow on the stairs.

He opened the door to his room and placed me gently on the edge of the bed. He sat beside me and took off his suit jacket and threw it away. So hot!!

"Why'd you do that?" I don't know why it bothered me but it did. It didn't make sense that he was going to remarry her then allow her pride to be stepped on like that.

"Do what?"

"Why didn't you defend Aubrey?"

"Munni have you suddenly grown mad?" Oh oh, he's angry.

"I don't think I have" I tried my best to stand but I had to lean against the wall.

"I don't think you should be insulting her like that. Mr jerk face you need to learn how to respect ladies. You act like you hate them but then you stick your tongue down their throat"

"I'm starting to think this isn't about Aubrey anymore"

"It well as fuck isn't and you know it"

"Munni can you just chill your blood sugar"

"You know what?"

"No"

"Go suck a clit, fuck face"

"Oh, I sure as hell want to suck yours"

"There's Aubrey"

"Munni!! I've been keeping my cool but this is..."

"Shut up Alan"

"Munni, what do you want?"

"Freedom"

"What?"

"Alan I'm not your fucking slave"

"You sure as hell are"He was furious. I've pressed the wrong button.

"Alan!!!"

"Munni!!"

"Argh! I can't do this"

"Where do you think you're going to?"

"My room!!"

I sighed, can't walk.

"What's wrong? Huh? Why aren't you going?"

"Just help me to the damned room you bonehead"

Alan groans then carries me to my room. He drops me on the bed and wanted to get up but his button got stuck on my hair. How did that even happen?

"Alan get off me"

"I'm trying my best"

He tried to remove the hair and after hours of trial, he finally removed it.

We just layed there and looked into each other's eyes.

"Munni, I....."He sighed and looked away.

"You what?"

"Nothing, just sleep"

"Fuck off" I pushed him off the bed.

"Munni?"

"Get out, now!!"

He sighed and cursed under his breath then he walked away.

Idiot!!

So that Fuck face has the guts to go to work without telling me huh? I'm so fed up with his behaviour, I need some space.

I picked up medium sized rusack and stuffed it with clothes. I picked up my phone and dialed Jessica.

"Hey, my bitch"

"Hey, Jessica"

"So to what do I owe this pleasure, mi lady"

"I'm staying with you for a while"

"Whoa, you're in the warehouse?"

"What does that even mean?"

"Just a saying"

"Bye, text me your address"

"Ok"

I looked round the house and sighed, I'm not permanently moving out, just until Alan begs me to return.

"Where are you going to, Mrs Luthra.... Sorry mean Munni?"Gracie emerged from the kitchen with a duster.

"I'm going to a friend's place for a while"

"Does sir know? Did you..."

"Chill Gracie, mom's gonna be fine right?" Krish came into view. It's becoming a fucking party.

"Yes, yes" I nodded like a weird Indian lady.

"Ok now, you may go" Gracie walked away.

"Munni, please don't forget us, we need you"Krish looked really sad.

"Of course not baby, I'm not going for too long"

"So how long?"

"Until that jackass father of yours grows a brain"

I heard a light chuckle, Ken came into view and gave me a tight hug. I hugged my two daughters.

"Bye mum, we'll tell Dad"

"Ok sweeties" I pecked them on their cheeks then exited my house.

I love it when they call me "mom"

I arrived at the address that Jessica gave me and I'm afraid that I've been kidnapped.

First of all, this house was located in the middle of the forest alongside other houses. Then this house was a bungalow, that is not Jessie's taste.

"Why're you here when you can be with your irresistible hunk of a husband. I envy you, if you're tired of him, I'm interested"

"You want that dickhead?, take him"

"Come on in"

"Jessica, why do you live in a forest"

"Idiot!! This is the estate's concept. Laxan's Lockwood?"

"Laxan..... I've heard that somewhere"

"Your husband dummy"

"Wait, Alan? How much is that man?"

"Are you fucking with me right now? You mean you don't know?"

"Change the topic now"

Jessica burst into laughter and I abandoned her and went in.

+++
Watssup lovelies, stay tuned for part two of this chapter.

Don't be a silent reader, like, comment and follow.