to be love

Looking into your phone you attempted to keep up with the events of the city reading all about Spider Man fighting Venom. Kasady ‘stayed’ in your apartment while you attempted to meet Eddie again tonight at his apartment this time.

 Walking calmly on the sidewalk you were not aware that you were being followed. 

“Hey!” You stopped looking over to the other side of the street at a group of men that called you out.

The man who was following you disappeared from behind you  when you turned back to see your surroundings. “You look familiar!” They were crossing the road but stopped halfway when a man wearing a hoodie appeared behind you.

 Green eyes glowed from behind the hoodie giving off an unsteady feeling. A sense that whomever was behind you was warning them from getting any closer. Who ever was behind you held the hand of protection toward you.

All men looked at each other except one who had a scar on his eyebrow. It’s as if he were trying to hold in some type of recognition toward you. “That’s her.” 

He nodded his head pointing at you with his knife. “She’s the one who killed my brother.” The group of men put on their tough faces walking toward you. 

A hand closed on your shoulder pulling you back as the man in a red hoodie stepped up.

Carnage face was on the front and his lined markings surrounded the hoodie. 

Hey you gotta give the symbiote and Kasadt credit on their fashion sense.

 This is a pretty bad ass hoodie. “We gonna cut you up too homie!” They moved in as the man with green eyes pulled back his hoodie revealing Carnages face with sharp teeth screaming at them.

They slipped on the floor scrambling like roaches trying to get away.

Carnage raised the hoodie back as they turned around green eyes shining behind the darkness. 

“Thanks.”

 Was all you managed to say. “I want to get mad at you so badly right now but it’s better if I just thank you.” Kasady wraps his arm around your waist leaning in, the tip of his nose rubbed softly against yours. 

“That means so much to me little birdie. Am I your hero?””

He leans in pecking kisses on your neck. "What is so important that you have to be with Eddie in person?" 

"I need to know if he's okay." Kasady caressed your cheek. "I'm sure he is. Come on little birdie, let's go to a small carnival. There's one near by with all kinds of rides. 

Come with me my little birdie."

Shoving Kasady you crossed your arms. "Aw are you mad?” Kasady stands with his arm crossed on his chest while tapping his chin. 

“Oh! I know why? It’s because I didn’t kill them! Silly me! I’ll end their very existence right now my lady.” 

Kasady bows transforming into Carnage as he goes off to search for the men. 

Everything that is happening is leaving you with a giant hole in the head. 

But Kasady lies to himself in order to keep him self distracted enough from being jealous. So another thing that he would do was kill robbers. Robbers being the most easiest to spot. 

No one viewed Carnage as a hero but it didn't matter what others viewed just as long as he was yours.

His jealousy is just that one terrible toxic trait that seems to be inside him because of Carnage.

Knocking on Eddies door he opens the door chewing on some tater tarts.

Kasady waited in the apartment anxious for you to come back. Checking the watch for every 10 times he heard the seconds tick. 

“Listen to music.” 

Carnage insisted. Kasady stays seated for a bit tapping his heel on the floor until he finally heads over to your CD collection. “Queen.” Carnage says excited. “Is it good?” Kasady pops the case open taking out the disk. 

“Listen to Bohemian Rhapsody Cover song by Ten Second songs, she would think about you whenever it played. Mostly about 6times a day if she was really thinking about you.”

 Kasady smiles warmly sliding the disk into the small radio. Tapping the case on his open palm listening to different voices singing. “Was she trying to relate to me? Says System of A Down style on this cover." 

Carnage appears on Kasady’s shoulder. “Just listen.” Kasady nods his head listening carefully. Walking around your apartment he rolled up paper and shot it into the trash can till it was too full to toss anymore. 

Checking the fridge there was a milkshake you bought for him as a sweet snack. You and him enjoy milkshakes it’s like Eddie and chocolate. 

“Tie a knot with the cherry stem.” Carnage and Kasdy used the cherry stems playing around with them in their mouths. 

“Got it!” Kasady says spitting it out on the table. Carnage vomits out a tied up intestine making Kasady fall back from his chair. 

“HA! Amature.” Carnage mocks Kasady who peeks from the corner of the table. “Thats awesome.”

 Carnage chuckles as he leans in to eat it again making Kasady laugh until he feels his stomach give in. Covering his mouth he leans into the trash can vomiting. 

“Pussy.”

In the shower Kasady kept his arm leaned on the wall enjoying the hot shower and the cover songs. 

“Just about the time I witnessed her first kill.”

Kasady closes his eyes remembering the first day he actually met you, was at a line and you ordered a milkshake. Kasady was short on change but you appeared beside him paying off his milkshake. 

You were with another man. Kasasdy stalked you and the man until night cased its sheet over the city. Kasady was ready to make his move until he witnessed the man shoving you into an alley. 

Kasady walked toward the alley but nothing prepared him for what he would witness. 

The man was pinned up against the wall while you asked him questions and he answered. 

“She was looking for the man who killed her friend.” Kasady knew you were hunting evil people and he was entertained by you. But he needed some way to get your attention. 

Yet he knew you would get caught someday. How did he know this? He planned it. 

Kasadys reputation grew knowing that you would look for him. Back in the cells when he started to say the descriptions of your best friend. It was from what he heard between you and that man you killed.

“Why play this confusing game Kasady?” Carnage asks. “Because, I feel.”Shutting his eyes he lets the water splash on his face. 

“Different with her. A glimpse of a future with her. We are caged into society, but we are all free birds. I understand she’s suffering from the inside. I want to make her feel better. Give her the life she couldn't have when she was released. All because she's scared that whomever she is with will discover her past.” 

Kasady heard the door open and shut. “She’s back!” He shuts off the shower wrapping himself up in a towel. Stepping out he stopped at the entrance of the living room watching you lower down the radio. 

Kasady snuck up behind you wrapping his arms tightly until you lifting you up. “Kay!” You laugh feeling him fall back on the sofa. 

“Your back!” Carnage nuzzles your cheek. “What’s with you boy?” You ask with a chuckle. “Waiting for you my love."