Chapter Fifteen

Chapter song: bandaids, bruises, and bullshit by awfultune

Y/N's p.o.v.

We finished up our game of beer pong and I was definitely starting to feel the alcohol hit. We had a few shots in between the game and Jake was really good. Guess they party a lot. Noah texted me telling me that Tessa was asleep now and feeling better. He also asked me if I was okay here alone. I told him I was planning on staying the night with some of the girls.

Colby was talking to Sam, who was holding onto what looked like a drunk sick Kat. His hand movements pointed upstairs and I assumed they were going to bed. The party was dying down now, all of the rando's leaving. Just the guys main friends were still hanging around. As they were talking Sam glanced over at me and nodded to Colby. As they did this I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn and see Devyn standing behind me. "Hey, I drank a good amount and was wondering if I could stay in the living room with you. You know about Corey and I's situation so I don't really have anywhere else to sleep." She said looking down embarrassed. She seemed so shy when she talked but she danced and partied so confidently.

"Yea! That's totally fine with me."

"Great!" She said and turned to talk to someone.

I was watching Sam lead Kat upstairs, it was about 1 am at this point and I was pretty tired. A big group of their friends, which looked like the last of the people, piled out the door. I walked over to Colby, who was sitting on the couch on his phone, and sat down. "Hey I'm pretty tired, do you have blankets and stuff for Devyn and I?" I asked.

He looked up from his phone and turned it off, "Yea, I'll be right back." He walked through the kitchen and into what looked like a garage door. As I wait I click through my Snapchat stories seeing many posts about tonight. Colby returns with a pile of blankets and pillows. He places them next to me on the couch and runs a hand through his currently wavy hair. "Well I guess goodnight then," he says awkwardly, as Devyn walks in behind him.

"Goodnight," I reply with a smile. He turns to walk out and says goodnight to Devyn, as he passes. We get all set up in the living room with Devyn on the couch and me on the lovesac. It didn't take me long to completely pass out.

Colby's p.o.v.

I wake up with a bad headache. I grab my phone, squinting at the light, to see the time. It was about 11:45 I wonder if Y/N was up yet. I normally slept the longest in the house, meaning everyone else was probably being loud downstairs. I grab pair of gray sweatpants and throw them on, not caring to wear a shirt. I wander down the stairs into the kitchen. There was multiple trash bags at the back doors and when I look into the kitchen Sam is wiping down the counters. I wander over to the cabinet full of medicine and pull out the Advil. I grab a glass of water and take both pills. "You partied hard last night," Sam said laughing.

"Yea, I can tell. Is Y/N up yet?" I asked. Sam smirked at me.

"Nope." He said popping the 'p', "she must sleep in, like you." He turned around and continued cleaning. I smiled knowing we had more in common. I turned the corner of the kitchen peering into the living room. Y/N was curled up into a ball on the lovesac and it appears like Devyn left already. Her phone and purse was on the floor. I grabbed her stuff putting it up on the coffee table. Her phone lit up when I grabbed it. It was on 8%. I decided to take it up to plug it in for her. She stirred a little but didn't wake up, as I walked out. She was still in her dress, I bet she was uncomfortable. While in my room I grabbed an extra pair of sweats and a shirt. I went back downstairs grabbing two Advil and another glass of water. I pulled a small table next to the lovesac and put the clothes, water, and medicine there for when she wakes up.

Y/N's p.o.v.

I woke up with a headache and took in my surroundings. I was in a ball on a lovesac in the middle of a bunch of youtubers' house. I went to look  for my phone to check the time but I didn't see it. On a table next me was a stack of clothes, two pills, and a glass of water. That was so sweet of whoever did that.

I sat up on one elbow and took the pills. I looked at the clothes, gray sweats and a black shirt with the words 'take chances' on it. I knew from watching a few videos that these must have been Colby's clothes. I sat up walking to the bathroom noticing that no one seemed to be around. Weird. I got changed into the clothes, feeling way better than before. Tight dresses are not nice to sleep in, noted.

I leave the bathroom and wander up the stairs. Colby took me through the house last night so I knew where to go. I came over to his door seeing that it was cracked open a bit. I pushed it open and saw that Colby was sitting at his desk on his computer. He had headphones on so he didn't hear me come in. I took this opportunity to have some fun. I tiptoed over to him and shouted "BOO!" grabbing his shoulders at the same time. He was shirtless and I could feel his shoulder muscles flex as he jumped up. He threw his headphones off in the process. He turned around to see me. He was laughing and a sense of relief washed over him.

"Oh my God, Y/N that was terrifying." He laughed. He looked me up and down. "Nice clothes," he laughed turning back to his computer.

"Yea, thanks for that." I replied. "Do you know where my phone is?" I asked.

He turned back, "Yea, I plugged it in over there." He pointed to the nightstand next to his bed.

"Thanks," I replied. I grabbed my phone seeing that it was at 84%.

"Do you normally wake up late?" He asked me. I looked at the time to see it was around 1:20. I laughed a bit.

"Actually, Yea." Most times I have to wake up for something but on days I don't, which don't happen often, I wake up this late.

"I wake up late too," he laughs.

"So whatcha doing," I asked wandering over behind him.

"Editing our Sam and Colby video." He replied. I guess I should leave him to work.

"Well I guess I should go," I started towards the door. Colby's head turned fast to look at me.

"Alright," He said standing up. He was taller than last night since I was wearing heels then. "I guess I'll see you another time then." He said walking up to me.

He stood in front of me and I replied, "yup, just shoot me a text." Ew, why did I phrase it like that. He chuckled and pulled me in for a hug. He rested his head on my shoulder and I threw my arms around his neck. His bare skin was warm and he smelled good.

We pulled away and he walked me back downstairs to get my stuff

We pulled away and he walked me back downstairs to get my stuff. I grabbed everything then remembered I was in his clothes. "Oh, let me get changed," I said starting to walk to the bathroom.

He stopped me, "no just wear that home, you can keep it." He smiled and so did I.

"Okay, Thanks," I replied. I wasn't going to say anything but I'm so glad he said that. These sweat pants were so comfy. And now I don't have to buy his merch. He led me to the door and we said goodbye. I walked down the driveway and left through the gate going over to my car. I hopped in and went home.

A/N: YAY! I finally got a pretty long chapter. This one is about 1,300 words. Let me know what you think in the comments. Also obsessed with the chapter song :)
-Sam