O F F I C E

(Mature scene)

(Mature scene)

     My eyes wandered around his office, ignoring his question. I'd never been in his office before, it was so neat and perfect. I ran my fingers lightly against his wall, my legs following quickly behind me. He was watching me like a lion creeping up on its prey, I stopped in the middle of the room.

"I thought you were a ghost." I whispered, the words escaped past my lips, they came out rough and deep.

"Is that so." He replies.

In his hand, he held a cup of whiskey with only one ice cube. I've noticed the times I've seen him drink his alcoholic beverages, they always have a single ice cube.

"Is to so."

Isabella why are you stupid, I mentally slapped myself.

"Today was interesting." Carter leaned back into his chair, his index finger placed on his chin. I watched his every move, his finger started scraping against his soft, honey skin.

My eyes trailed across every curve on his face, I couldn't physically look away. He was so memorizing and hot, he was making me feel hot. His hair which was always slicked back was now messy and free, his tie was undone, and his sleeves were rolled up to his forearm, I wanted to jump his bones right this second.

"Bella?" A smug smirk appears across his lips.

"Uh, yea." I swallowed hard trying my best to keep my cool and sanity.

"Who's Ryan to you?" My heart starts running around in my body not knowing what to do as he asked me the question.

"Well-" Speechless, I could do nothing but fumble over my words.

I heard him get up and walk towards me. "Isabella, you need to leave right now." He pauses, tilting my head up using his soft fingers. "Or I'll take you to this table right now." He whispers, a small gasp escapes past my lips.

"Carter." His name trembled from my lips, it came out more of a warning. His mouth parted just a little before moving closer to my lips.

"I should stop." He says softly.

"You should."

Carter pulls me into his strong chest and captures my lips. Shock fills me but my lips quickly move with his deep, intense movements around my mouth. His tongue softly plunged inside my mouth, filling me up with his taste.

He pulls away, leaning his forehead against mine. Both out of breath from the passionate kiss we just shared, he slowly licks his moist lips, staring right at me.

I eliminated the space between us. "What next?"

I don't know where this confidence came from but it came.

He snaked his strong arm around my waist, I crashed my lips against his roughly. My hands crawled up to his cheeks where I scratched his face while biting his bottom lip.