twenty-seven

a/n hey! i haven't updated in forever lmao. also i wanna rant abt it ch2 even tho it came out like 3 weeks ago. anyways, it its like 3 am. please sleep 😂

-caylin <3

--

(same day still bc i said so >:) )

when richie hadn't returned after an hour, eddie began to worry. he scurried around richie's house, quickly gathering any small objects that he had brought into the house. he grabbed his fanny pack and got changed into the big pink hoodie that he had worn for two days now and his shorts and walked out the door. eddie was headed towards his house assuming richie might still be there. as he began on his short walk, he ran into richie. 

"eds!" richie cried, giving eddie a hug. "i was just walking back. i got some stuff." he waved the bag in his hand. eddie smiled softly. 

"what took you so long." the shorter one asked.

"oh ya, your mom came home and she gave me a little lecture."

"a violent one i can see." eddie added, lightly touching the small red handprint on richie's left cheek. he quickly retracted his hand when richie flinched. "hey, i'm sorry chee." he whispered. 

"for what?"

"her. mostly." he wiped his slowly running nose and smiled. "well. let's get back to your house."

"okay." 

the two began to turn back to the tozier household, both very close to each other. richie slowly reached his hand to eddie's, who quickly grabbed the hand. "you're a good friend rich."

friend?  

"thanks."

-*.+𝙖 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙢𝙥.-+*

"lets go to the grocery store." richie suggested. 

"what?" eddie laughed.

"come on edsssss! it'll be fun!"

"ok chee."

a/n that was short but idc

-caylin