L

"gUYS!" Aira bursted through the door, seeing you and Mark look over at her, shocked at her outburst. "Fucking check Twitter."

"What?" Mark's eyes widened as he grabbed his phone, opening to Twitter. "Oh no... No no no..."

"Baby what's wrong?" You asked him, seeing him stressed. His face was pale and ghostly as he tried to form words.

"They found out. They know we're dating."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Hyung and Noona?" Jisung asked, referring to you and Mark. He sat down in the middle of the practice room, staring up at the mirrors on the walls. He saw the rest of his Dream members tense up a bit as they all looked at the floor.

"With PD-nim." Renjun's voice was barely louder than a whisper. He was scared for you and Mark, wondering how this whole situation would go down.

"It's the thing... right?" He asked. Renjun nodded and felt Jeno rest his head on his shoulder. He sighed, seeing Jeno text Jaemin who was sending a bunch of memes that tried to cheer him up. Jeno lightly scoffed at one, rolling his eyes. Renjun peered down, seeing that the two fandoms were making memes about you and Mark dating.

"It's kinda funny because it's true." Jeno added, seeing Renjun chuckle and nod his head. They all had to really thank the fans that were taking the situation well and not trashing on the two of you.

Jeno went to Twitter after Jaemin went offline and he got bored quickly. Scrolling through, he saw the countless articles, memes and hate posts. He always frowned at them and scrolled past them, feeling bad for his two close friends.

"These hate fans don't even deserve to listen to our music." Renjun pouted. Jeno nodded and saw how a hashtag was forming about you two.

Damn these fans wild.

He sighed and grunted, leaning back and splaying across Renjun's lap.

"What's up with him?" Haechan asked, walking into the room. Renjun rolled his eyes and ignored Jeno, looking up at Haechan.

"The anxiety is killing him. Where were you?" He asked, seeing how he had a mask on and was in all black. Haechan cocked a brow and sat down next to Jisung.

"Out with 127. Why?" He said, leaning onto Jisung even if the youngest didn't like it. He didn't care and snuggled up to Jisung, seeing how he gave up protesting, knowing he couldn't do anything.

"I was just asking." He said, patting Jeno's head to calm him down. Renjun had no idea why he was so nervous. He was guessing that he was just super anxious and worried what would happen to you guys. Renjun knew that time was slowly killing the boy on the inside. It was worrying Renjun as well.

Haechan only leaned close to Jisung, seeing how Chenle leaned on him. Haechan smiled softly and sighed, wondering what the hell was taking so long. The room was so quiet and he hated it.

He hated it so much. It only caused more anxiety to build up within him.

Minutes passed while they remained in silence. Jeno had even fallen asleep on Renjun as the older boy went on his phone and texted Jaemin. Jeno had drifted away on Renjun's shoulder, probably unaware of the situation anymore as he was lost in his dreamland.

"Jesus when are they getting back. I'm sick of waiting." Chenle bursted out. Crossing his arms and he began to pace the room. His outburst had woken up Jeno who murmured something and fell asleep on Renjun's lap instead.