thirty.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⠀⠀

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

there was a mix. something of a little excitement, of course the happiness, but also the nerves were hitting him hard right now. it seems like jungkook was always in a situation like this when it came to the brunette.

clothes littered the floor and an empty suitcase was on his bed, all he had picked out were his slip on vans and one of taehyungs hoodies to bring. jungkook packed a hoodie that wasn't his to bring to hawaii. of all things.

speaking of the boy, the older came walking in to the bedroom and whistled at the sight, "damn kook, i left two hours ago." taehyung said, "how far did you get?"

jungkook was laying on the floor with his eyes closed, hoping to take a nap but not anymore obviously. he just whined and pointed at the suitcase on the bed for his hyung to look into.

"if you plan on walking around hawaii in just a pair of pink vans, i'm going to have to stop you."

he giggled, rolling over onto his tummy and looking up at the older, "did you bring lunch?"

taehyung smiled down at his boyfriend, "of course." he held up the brown paper bag of takeout and laughed lightly at the ravenette clapping his hands. that boy could really eat nearly all the time yet remained so tiny.

"i even got those veggie rolls." the brunette sat down on the floor across from the other, opening the bag and pulling out some napkins first, then came the white cartons of takeout, orange chicken for the older and glazed tofu for the vegetarian, all on top of noodles and vegetables.

"ugh i knew i loved you for a reason." jungkook made grabby hands for the food, not noticing how the older froze, for once in all their encounters he was speechless. "ignore that." the ravenette caught on to what slipped past his lips, "let's just eat."

"oh no, we'll get back to that one." taehyung chuckled, handing the boy his food and a set of chopsticks. jungkook just ignored him and focused on his cheeks reddening and the noodles in his cartoon.

they ate for a bit, talked about random things and teased each other with flirty comments, most of those coming from the brunette of course. "you know," taehyung said, finally changing the topic and letting the boy try not to blush so much, "we leave in three days and you're barely ready."

jungkook glared at his boyfriend and threw one of his chopsticks at him. "no shit. i'm trying. i only own sweaters."

"alright, let's go shopping." taehyung tossed the trash in the brown paper bag and stood up, "i need some shorts anyways."