5💞

"What the fuck do you want?" is the first thing Jungkook said when he opened his apartment door to see a very happy looking namjoon smiling at him like an idiot he thinks he is.

"Hello to you too"  namjoon squeeze his body through a little opening and let himself into the apartment. "why are you always so angry jungkook" he asked walking towards the mini bar in between jungkook's living room, he didnt sound offended not the slightest, he's used to jungkook's rudeness.

Jungkook huffed, when he saw where namjoon was walking to, they always head to his mini bar first. "Who comes to someone's house so fucking early in the morning, I deserve to be angry" he answered shutting his door. He had just woke up few minutes ago. He had spend the whole night fucking and working on some documents his father had sent to him. He doesn't even know when Sana left. He feels weakness mostly coming from his wolf, and he knows why, fucking bastard is getting weak already.

Namjoon disappears to the bar corner. Jungkook just went straight to his living room, he sat down with legs stretched and back relaxed on the sofa, he pickes up the tv remote searching through news channel.

Namjoon came out few seconds later a glass of wine in one hand. "It's 3pm jungkook and yes you're always angry."

"Not the point namjoon" he quickly defended, namjoon snorted, sitting down on the sofa opposite to him "what do you want?"

"I'm your friend jungkook I should visit you whenever i want." Jungkook didn't respond, his eyes glued to the tv. "besides you weren't picking your calls, now I know why."  The older took in his appearance, the younger definitely looked like someone that just woke up.  "I can still smell her you know?"  silence,  "Anyways" namjoon started again after a long minute of Jungkook not acknowledging his existence. "I came to make sure you don't ditch your coming of age party" namjoon said smiling.

Jungkook groans, throws the tv remote to the other side of the long sofa he was sitting on, he looked over to see namjoon still smiling. "I'm not going to ditch the party and for fuck sake wipe that shit off your face."

"What shit?" namjoon feigned ignorance wiping his face instead, stilling smiling. He knows jungkook was talking about his smiling face.

"Don't shit with me namjoon"  he said irritated.

"Jungkook it's called smiling you should do it sometime."

"Should be named weakness, same with the shit call love" he mumbled.

"Oh my dear jungkook, love is the most beautiful feeling known to man, it makes you feel like you're floating on air and untouchable, it's unexplainable. I hope you get to experience it one day."

Jungkook snorts, "I'm good, you keep looking like an idiot it suits you perfectly."

The older sighs, they've had this conversation over and over. "when you find your mate man you'll know what I'm saying"

"No woman is going to make me act like an idiotic clown in the name of mate."

"Right" bringing the glass to his lip, the older stopped mid way, "Jungkook" he called,  "we keep using she when talking about your mate obviously because you're straight but you do know there's no gender fixation when it comes to who our mate will be, there's a high possibility of your mate being a male omega."

"Are you shitting me? why would my wolf and moon goddess choose a man as my mate? nonetheless an omega? worst a male omega! you do know the history I have with omegas right?" Jungkook really didn't have anything against male werewolves, male omega were mostly prettier, but the weakest. That weird kid proved that, even with the rags he wears he was still pretty? Fuck! He really woke up weird today.