More Talks....

Tina's P.O.V

I don't know what to think about this, I mean it is amazing knowing that he actually wants to be with me for the long run. And that he wants to be with me even though I have the boys, he loves them. He wants to be a family...

This is something that I thought would never happen to me, a lot of guys always think that they will have more drama with someone who has kids.

"Ok, now don't go overboard with thinking about this. Don't overthink it babe." Milo comes up from behind me to wrap his arms around me, "I want this, I want to be with you and the boys. I do see a future with you, and I know that it may be a bit soon to say that, but I really can't see myself with someone else." he snuggles into my neck, making me blush and think about this even more. But in a good way.

"I was just thinking about how amazing you are, and how this seems like a dream. I never thought I would actually get involved with anyone while I have the boys, and then to have you actually love them and care for them?" I sigh dreamily. "It doesn't seem real to me." I giggle when he kisses my neck.

"Well, baby girl, this is real, I want to be with you and the boys. I want to be their father..." I can feel him blushing in my neck, saying that out loud to me again.

He clears his throat then straightens up and spins me around, making me giggle again. "I really do think that I can do this, I know I can. I want this to happen, but I will understand if it's going to fast for you too." He blushes again.

His voice ...gah...not fair at all.

"It's not going fast, like I said that it is something that I have thought about too, it's just...it's so unreal that I can't wrap my head around it. Like...you're so attractive, I'm not even that attractive, I'm scrawny, I have two sons that are my world." I trail off thinking about how I should just stop talking about it...

"You're beautiful, so I don't even know what you're talking about there. You're one of the most beautiful girls around here. And I know that those boys are you're world, I remember Sam telling me about them when he was trying to see if I was gay or not." We laugh thinking about that.

I was so freaked out from that, like why the hell did my best friend give out my number to some random person?!

"I remember him telling me that you would love my voice, and how tall I am, and how I seemed like a really caring guy." He smirks when I feel my face just get hot, no one has mentioned this to me.

"That's embarrassing." I mumble, hiding my face in his chest. I can not believe that he did that to me, and not even tell me that he did something like that.

He's not wrong, those are things that I am a total sucker for. Which sucks because I don't those to be one of the things that has me falling for someone, but you can't help what you like and don't like....

Ugh. It makes me feel like a bad person when I think about it.

"It's ok, kind of intrigued me more to contact you. Especially after he showed me a picture of you with Tyler and Thomas, he told me that I was making heart eyes at his phone." He confesses, chuckling nervously.

I smile up at him then leaned up to kiss him, he is literally perfect, I wouldn't know what to do right now. As bad as that sounds, but having him here for as long as he has been here...it's amazing. (A/N - someone who has read this....wanna let me know how long Milo has actually dated her? Or let me know if I have said somewhere ....heh...that would be awesome of you and I will love you and become friends, if you want lol)

"But I really do want to talk about this more though and see how you want to go about this." He goes back to sounding serious, and his voice has gotten a bit deeper....