Sketch[Knockout]

Requested by cvmalice

REQUEST ARE ON HOLD FOR NOW!!!

So uhh the Attack on Titan intro for the first season is a bop ngl.

Enjoy~

—————

You carried 3 different folders filled with your different drawings. So much paper that it overfilled the folders. Dropped them as you ran down the hallway towards the med bay where Breakdown called. Your steps echoed the hallway.

You passed by a troop of vehicons. They waved at you

"Hello (y/n)" they said.

"Hi guys!" You said running down the hall. Papers flying behind you. Most of the vehicons ignored the paper except for a couple. They leaned down and looked at the paper. The rest of them turned the corner to the groundbridge room. But the ones holding the paper admires the drawing skills. Different drawing of each Decepticon on the ship. They questioned who did it.

Knockout walked out of the room and the troops moved out of the way from the narcissistic cherry medic. He walked down the hall exhausted. His finish was scratched and his attitude wasn't the greatest. He hung his helm low and walked towards the medbay.

While walking paper got stuck to his pede. Which freaked him out. He lifted his pede to see what it was and saw paper. He saw more paper on the floor and titled his head. He kneeled down and picked up the paper and held it between his sharp digits and brought it close to his face.

It was a drawing of Breakdown. A very detailed one. And on the corner was (y/n)'s signature. He holds the drawing gently and follows them to the med bay.

———

"Thanks (y/n)" Breakdown said

You hummed in response and walked back to your sketchbooks and folders. You picked up your pencils and started to draw Dreadwing. Who was injured and in the med bay at the time.

Knockout suddenly walked through the doors. His frame all scratched. Breakdown and Dreadwing looked towards the medic.

"What happened" Breakdown asked

"Fragging Autobots scratched my precious paint."

Breakdown chuckled softly as well as Dreadwing. Knockout trotted over near you.

"Hello (y/n)" Knockout greeted

"Hey KO" You said not looking up from your sketchbook.

He reached under the table and grabbed his buffer. He turned it on and ran it over his frame, getting the scratches off. Sometimes asking Breakdown to get the parts he can't reach. He watched your hand go back and forth, side to side drawing.

"(Y/n)?" Knockout questioned.

"Yea?" You said. Stopping your sketch and looked at him.

"Is this yours?" He asked and held up your sketches of Breakdown.

You suddenly froze up. Your face darkened and you got embarrassed

"Yea." You said quietly. Sticking your head back into your sketchbook and started another drawing. Knockout walked over again and lean on the table. Watching you draw.

"Can you draw me?"

Your pencil snapped.

"Uhh Yea. I need some time" you coughed. Flipping to the next page of your sketchbook and reached over for another pencil.

You looked at Knockout, he gave you a soft smile. You smiled back and began to start of with his frame.

———

After about 4 hours. You finished his whole body. Your hand sore,

"Knockout" You said sort of tired

"Yes?" He said. Not looking up from the melding he was doing okay a vehicon

"I finished" you said.

Knockout placed his torch down and said something to the vehicon. In which the vehicon jumped off the medical table and walked out of the med bay. Knockout skipped his way over to you, ready to see his drawing.

You ripped the paper out of your book and signed it then held it up to him.

He slowly raised his hand and grabbed it gently.

"Wow"

You blushed

"That's amazing, Thank you!" He said happily

"Your welcome" you chuckled.

He walked over towards his personal spot and placed it down there. Whenever your aren't around he would admire it and cherish it. He loved your artwork and how detailed it was.

—————

677 words

A/n- sorry for the long wait.

A~