Thirteen: The Dream's Allusion

"Arnie, yes!" Prescilla cries into the pillows.

My cock is beyond hard and ready to blow, but Pre doesn't seem even close to reaching her peak yet. I reach beneath where we're joined and rub her clit in a familiar rhythm that usually has her tightening around me and moaning through her climax, but not this time.

I spiral into a frenzied need to make her cum and she looks back at me with disappointment in her eyes, her lips no longer parted and drowning me in sweet cries but frowning at my inability to pleasure her. I don't understand.

I thrust inside her, hard and demanding. It has no effect on Prescilla but has my balls drawing up tight and my release rushing out to coat the stiff walls of her pussy.

I watch through a post-orgasmic daze as Pre moves away from me, puts on her clothes, and leaves.

My chest feels so heavy and hollow all at once...

Rapidly, the dream begins to fade and a shrill ringing gradually brings me out of my groggy state. I fumble for my phone under my blankets and lift it to eye level when I find it.

Last night I had fallen asleep with it while waiting for some kind of contact from Pre—a message, a call... There was nothing.

Blinking as my eyes adjust to the new brightness, I catch glimpses of Tommy's name and number flashing on the screen of my phone. I answer, partially pissed off that it's him and not Pre.

"Yeah," I say, clearing my throat after because I sound like a raspy thirty-year-old talking. It must be early as fuck, dawn light is barely beginning to break through the overcast of clouds outside of my window.

Tommy gets to the point, his voice sounding no better than mine. "So I just got a weird call from a buddy of mine. I'm going to give you his address, be ready."

I pull out my end table drawer and gather a pen and sticky note. As soon as the address is written, I go to cuss the shit out of Tommy for waking me at this hour for that of all things, but he says, "I think Pre needs help." And I'm in my car in seconds.

The address is to the farther side of town near the outskirts of Westwood, a very sketchy part of the actual city, Vinewood.

My mind blinks back to my thoughts of Prescilla's whereabouts. That inkling that she was with Tommy is now long gone. He's more than likely no more aware of where she has been than I. The fact should worry me, but it settles that churning pit in my stomach that's been present ever since I figured out she was lying to me.

I don't know what to expect when I get to the place my GPS is leading me to, but as Oakwood's clean streets fade in my rear-view and Westwood's smog-filled air creeps through my windows, the churning in my stomach returns.

I pull into the driveway belonging to the address about fifteen minutes later. It looks surprisingly good, starkly different from most of the houses that I passed on the way here.

Standing on the front steps of the porch, there's a beefy guy blocking the door. He puts a pipe up to his mouth and then blows out a ring of smoke before his eyes narrow as he sees me approaching. "What do you want nerd?"

The urge to roll my eyes is great, but my concern for Pre is greater. "I'm here for someone, she's inside. Her name is Prescilla."

"Well," he tilts his head. "You want in there, you're going to have to go through a small initiation."

I step forward, my impatience spiking, bordering anger. "Just let me in and I'll leave as soon as I find her."

"House rules, dude," he shrugs. "Gotta take a puff before you can come in, we're weeding out the snitches and underage shits that like to sneak in. You one of them?" He glowers.