Part 7

Everything looked different. From the noisy animals that moved beside him in a straight line. Their eyes shining like a magic ball. Jimin eyes moved around the strange environment with curiosity. The same creatures he saw in the place he escaped from walking beside him. Some staring him with furrowed brows while others passed by quickly. He had become less scared of them. He spotted a glass window on building and immediately stopped to take a look inside.

"Hello." He waved his hands in excitement towards the glass when he spotted creatures standing there with clothing of assorted shapes and sizes. They seem to be a family since they were standing there with a little one. "Hello?" He furrowed his brows in confusion. They were not moving, rooted to the same position. He later noticed they had neither eyes nor a mouth. How can they see without eyes? He turned and continued walking, looking around with excitement. He always loved to see new thing with Taetae when they go out to play, mostly plants and animals. He was his only friend. That's why he run away from the building to find him on his own since Jungkook wasn't coming back.

"Hello." Jimin spotted one of the creatures standing in front of the building adjacent the one with the glass window. She suddenly turned to look at him, black hair falling below her shoulder. She wore a blue long sleeved floral pattern dress reaching right above her knee hence exposing her legs.

"Hello." She stared at him from his face down to his feet, a look of confusion on her face. "Are you a patient?" Jimin shook his head in denial.

"I'm Jimin." He smiled. Even though she was still confused, she couldn't help but return the cute smile.

"Well I'm Ji-Ah." She turned to face him, hands placed in her pocket of her dress.

"I'm looking for my friend. His name is Kim Taehyung but I call him Taetae." He said. "Have you seen him?" There was a look of worry in his eyes. She wanted to help him but the car will arrive soon to pick her up. An Idea suddenly popped in her.

"Have you been to the police?" Jimin stared at her with a confused expression and shook his head in denial. "Well there's one in this direction." She turned and pointed in the opposite direction Jimin came from. Eventually the route he would have taken.

"So Taetae is there?" Jimin's face lit up in excitement.

"Well he might be there." She replied.

"Thank you." Jimin said in an excited tone and began heading in that direction, ignoring the sudden crack of thunder.

             He ran till he felt pain under his bare feet. The cold gush of wind forced him to hug himself, staring ahead, the rows of magical balls on poles lighting up the quiet environment. He wishes he could talk to the noisy creatures that passed by once in a while but they moved too fast and just disappeared in a curve in the distance.

"Taetae" He said under his breath, feeling tired of shouting out his name. He suddenly felt a drop of water hit his face and he lifted his head to look up, realizing then how dark the clouds were. "Where are you?" He continued walking. The small drops of rain soon turned to showers and within a twinkle of an eye there was a down pour. Jimin hugged himself tighter, his pace getting slower. "Taetae where are you?" He said in a quiet tone, his vision getting blurry from the streams of water pouring down his face and the tears the formed in his eyes from fear and loneliness. He heard the sound of another creature coming behind him. Expecting it to pass by like the rest, he continued his slow walk towards the direction. Even though the sound stopped and the creature didn't pass by, Jimin kept on walking, not thinking much about it. "Jimin" He suddenly stopped in the spot when he heard the familiar voice call out his name.