22

Jungkook woke up on a soft mattress. It felt familiar. He opened his eyes and winced. He recognized his room in the mansion he had been brought to.

He was home?

He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked around and he was definitely in his room. The grandfather clock, the beautiful closet and fancy decorations. The silk sheets and his silk shirt.

"I didn't want to wake you up." A voice made Jungkook jump and shriek, quickly snapping his head toward the sound.

"Y-Yoongi?" Jungkook barely uttered, pure relief washing over him when he saw the pale vampire lying down next to him.

"Yes, baby?" Yoongi hummed, running his thumb over Jungkook's knuckles in a soothing manner.

"W-we're home?" Jungkook looked around the room with wide doe eyes.

"No."

Jungkook looked back at the male with confused eyes and shrieked again when he saw Jiseok next to him. He scooted away in fear, the male's smile haunting him.

Jungkook woke up screaming, backing up into a corner and mumbling something to himself as he violently shook. He took deep breaths, managing to calm himself down. He still shivered a bit, the unpleasant feeling of coldness in the air around him.

The door opened.

"Would you keep it down with your screaming? Your giving me a fucking migraine." Jiseok muttered, rubbing his forehead as he stepped inside the room.

"Good." Jungkook sneered, curling up into a ball and not meeting his eyes. Jiseok did not like that answer.

He stepped forward while unbuckling his belt, "I'll give you something to scream about you little-"

"AHA!" Taehyung shouted as he kicked in the locked door. He strolled in casually, calling out for the others. "He's in here, guys."

The other five calmly entered the room, one of them flicking on the light

The other five calmly entered the room, one of them flicking on the light. Yoongi leaned against the wall, trying to hold himself back from brutally murdering Jiseok and then getting the bunny boy. He pulled out a knife and flipped it around while staring right into Jiseok's eyes, as if he were silently saying "try me".

'Shit.' Jiseok thought while gulping at the sight of the six men in front of him.

"Shit is right." Yoongi stated calmly, the other looking confused until he realized the vampire had read his mind.

"So, why don't you start by telling us why your belt is unbuckled?" Jin challenged, stepping closer.

Jiseok smirked, "Had you walked in a few seconds later and you would have found out for yourself."

Namjoon quickly walked up to his brother, and in one motion he pulled the belt out of the loops and hit him across the face with it. Really hard. The belt fell to the floor while Jiseok grabbed his now bleeding face. The buckle hit him almost right in the eye.