Chapter 57

mwah <3

Fuun fact....having sex with socks on makes it easier for you to come (cum, cuhmm, etc.) because it's easier when your feet are warm.

WEird but OkaY

***

"Oh daddy...put a baby inside of me." I moaned as Sinister thrust deep inside of me.

He smirked from on top of me, "There is already a baby inside of you, moy tsvetok." (my flower).

"T-Then put another one, twins--"

He thrust into me again

"FUCK IT!! PUT TRIPLETS INSIDE OF ME OH MY FUCK!" I yelled as he pulled out of me, and replaced his cock with his mouth, his tongue sliding deep inside of me as I writhed.

"Baby" he cooed "you really must work on your dirty talk."

"Okay daddy" I winked, digging my fingernails into his back as I squirmed in pleasure.

"Oh I like that." He chuckled, continuing to eat me out, and sliding two fingers deep inside my core.

"Yes? Okay, what about dad? Father? Captain--"

I stopped my sentence as I moaned out in pleasure, my body shaking with pure ecstasy.

I felt his body rumble with laughter as he pumped his fingers deeper and deeper inside of me until I felt a wave of absolute heaven and pleasure roll over me..

"PAPA!" I laughed and squealed as he pulled his fingers out of me, his tongue swiping over his fingers as he chuckled, his body wet with sweat.

He collapsed on the bed next to me, his hand gripping onto mine as he kissed my knuckles, a smile plastered on his face.

I frowned, "What're you smiling about?"

"Nothing." A small smile toyed at the edge of his lips.

"Whattttt!" I giggled, wrapping my arms around his long, lean torso.

"Nothing--it's just...before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason."

I blushed, "That's cute, sappy as fuck, but cute. But you definitely have a reason to be smiling right now."

"And what reason would that be?"

"I just called you Papa during sex and demanded that you put triplets inside of me."

He grinned, his lips grazing my forehead, as he ran his fingers through my hair, "Yes, yes you did and it was hilarious, thank you."

"So what's the reason for the ball tonight?" I asked, kissing his cheek as I snuggled beside him like a little churro.

"Well it's a national conference where arms dealers, drug lords, mafia bosses and wealthy criminals get to know each other." He replied, his eyes still closed.

"Sounds fun, is it safe? You know I have treasure in my chest, right?"

"Of course it's safe, flower. I wouldn't bring you if it wasn't. Dangerous things don't happen at events like this one, it's more like a meet and greet rather than a business transaction. The host is a man named Anton Caspian he's a prince somewhere in Europe I think...he used his wealth to make a name for himself in the drug community."

"Caspian? Like Prince Caspian from Narnia?"

"What is Narnia?"

"Oh" I scoffed, patting him on the head "you have so much to learn."