....Beach....

SANA

Momo do you have any of my family's contacts?? 🤨——

—— Maybe? Why??

For the wedding 😊——

—— OMG! It's really happening!! Sana I'm so Excited!! 😍😍🥳🥳 when, what, where!?

When: I have no idea but I think soon! What: I have to check with Jihyo to see if it has a theme. Where: I want a beach 🏖 ——

I'm going to tell Jihyo I want it on a beach 😣text you later! 😘——

—— Ok! 🥰 Love you Sana!

—— Tofu is cheering you on too!! 😏😏

Thanks Tofu 🥰. 😡 Momo don't forget my contacts I need them!!——

—— oh! Ok. 😦 I need to start looking! 😥

I laughed at Momos last message and looked at the body that was fast asleep next to me. Jihyo turned a little bit. Her eyebrows were furrowed. It must've been a bad dream.

Jihyo said I helped her bad dreams but I don't believe her.

"That's mine! Stop! No!" Her body tightened up in a ball. Sweat dripped down her forehead.

"Jihyo. Jihyo"

"What!" Her body sprung to life. She looked around and tightly pulled my shirt that was on the bed to her chest.

"It was just a dream." Jihyos eyes were tearing up. She let go of the shirt and got up out of the bed.

"I...I need a drink. I'll be back"

The shirt probably had something to do with her dream. I put it on and walked out.

Jihyo was drinking some water. She looked sad. "Princess"

"I'm..ok now"

"I wish I could help. I hate when you do that"

"Trust me you do help. It just happens sometimes. It used to be every time I went to bed or fell asleep."

That must've been hell. "Oh Jihyo..."

I wrapped my arms around her shaky body and kissed her.
————

JIHYO

"Beach!"

"What about it?"

"Beach...wedding? Please?" I never been. The whole idea of getting half naked to go in the sun with hundreds of people didn't peek my interest.

"Doesn't sound fun"

"It is! Come on...beach wedding. Just imagine the water in the background and the sand in are feet!" Sana looked as if she was there. Her pose looked like she was ready to save someone from a riptide.

"You look so cool but it's not my thing"

"But Jihyo just think"

"I have. My anxiety says no"

"Can't you rent a little private beach out?" The problems that would cause. Getting everyone on the island would be a huge trouble and paying for it all..

"Sana I can't pay for everyone to come. And renting half an island is pretty, Wait no VERY expensive."

"O..ok" Her smile changed to a frown.
————

She was really starting to get on my nerves. Sana looked miserable all day and sighed before every sentence. Why couldn't she just except that it's impossible.

"Baby, I'm sorry it can't be on a beach"

"But it can. I know it can.."

"Ok. Find a beach."

"Wait really!?"

"Yes. I don't want you sad." She jumped all around. What a child.

"Thanks princess! I love you!"