Chapter 12- snoops

I opened my door to see a supersized looking Lucas and a bored looking Thorn. "What are you snoops doing here" I growl at them.

"Well I was going to knock but then I herd you talking about some teal turtle and I was intrigued" he said.

"Well what do you want" Abby said standing next to me. "Right, well we've picked up on rouge scents inside of the border the same stop where we first found Evie" he said the last part looking at me.

"Do you think it the same rouges" I asked slightly nervous. "I think so" Lucas said. "So then what are we going to do" Abby said. I was thinking that we all go check it out I mean to rouges can't take us on" he said.

"Ok then let's go" Abby said walking to the door. "Ughhhh finally" Thorn groaned standing up from his stop on the floor and followed his sister. I walked after the two of them and out of the door.

Me and Abby went behind and tree and took off are clothes the we shifted. Abby's wolf was Amber like her brothers but the tip of her left ear was was white.

We walked back to the boys and then started to run. Lucas was leading I was beside him Thorn was behind Lucas and Abby was behind me.

We ran for about forty-five until we came to a stop. I looked around and then remembered where I was. This was the camp of the two rouges.

We all started to sniff around to try to pick up on there scents when Thorn let out a growl. I looked over at him to see that he had found something. We all started to follow the scent trail until it led us to a river.

Lucas and Thorn both let out a frustrated growl while me and Abby just started at one another. Just then I herd a twig brake behind me. I turned around and saw the two wolfs we where looking for.

I let out I low warning growl and the fatter one lunged at me. I slid to the side and he landed with a heavy THUD. I jumped on his back and sunk my teeth into his shoulder. He let out a yelp of pain but I only held on tighter.

There was so much blood and fur in my mouth that I let go and spat it out on the ground. He threw me off and I landed gracefully on my paws. His entire right shoulder was covered in blood and matted fur. He was now limping but he still would back down.

I lunged at him knocking him onto his back like an upside down turtle. I was scratching up his stomach and he was frantically trying to throw me off.

I grabbed his neck and he went limp showing that he surrendered. I got off of him and he ran out of our territory as quick as his injured little self could go.

I turned to see both Abby and Thorn fighting off a wolf while Lucas was fighting two at one. I ran over to Lucas and jumped onto the smallest ones back.

The wolf I was fighting looked just like one of the rouges me a Lucas where attacked by. I bit  the tip of his ear and as he tried to pull it out of my mouth he ripped it off.

I jump off of him and spat the piece of ear in my mouth onto the ground. The left side of the rouges face was dripping blood.

'Yay that's what you get for messing with out mate' Stela said in my head. 'Can you focus where in the middle of a fight' I told her as the rouge lunged at me. I swiftly Dodged his attack as Stela said 'let me take over'. 'No' I sternly told her then blocked her out right as the rouge tackled me to the ground.

The rouge was snapping at me but kept messing. I kicked him as hard as I could and he flew right into the rouge that Abby was fighting. Me a Abby fought the rouges together and soon enough the went crying home.

I looked around to see Thorn siting and the rouge Lucas was fighting just ran away. Lucas nodded his head in the direction of the house and we all started walking.

Once we where all inside and changed I could tell Lucas was a little stressed. "There seems to be new rouges everyday" Lucas sighs.

"Actually I know all of them" I say, they all look at me with similar shocked exceptions and I take this as my sign to continue, "Well two of them where the rouge that took me before you found me. While the other three look like the rouges that attacked me and Lucas".

"She's right now that I'm thinking about it the rouge that I fought seemed very similar" Thorn said. "Ok but why are the still here" Lucas questioned. "Better question is why are two different groups of rouges working together" Abby states.

"What could the both want that would be worth there lives for staying around here" I ask. We all sit there thinking when Stela said 'what if there working with Diesel'.

It wasn't impossible I mean he already enlisted the help of a witch. 'But those rouges tried to kill me Diesel wants me alive' I tell her. There's a pause then she says 'well the are rouges and rouges don't take direction to well'. She does have a point.

"What are we gonna do about them" Abby asked. "Well for right know where just going to double the patrols" Lucas said. "Ok I'll go get those together" Abby says making a move to leave when Lucas said "also I will inform the pack no one is aloud out side by themselves past dark".

Abby nodded and left leaving me here with these two idiots. "We just need to find there leader and then the rest will fall apart with out him" I tell the boys.

"True but nobody looks like the "Alpha" of the group" Lucas said. "Maybe he's to scared to get his hands dirty" I suggest. "Maybe" both Thorn and Lucas day at the same time.

I stand up from the couch I was sitting on and head to my room. "Where are you off to" Lucas Asked. "To take a nap" I said in a duh tone.

When I got to my room I jumped into my bed not even caring about my clothes. I pulled the covers up to my chin and soon fell into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I hope you've enjoyed this weeks story. I am dying form all this dumb school work we have and it's only the second week😂. I can't wait till Christmas break.💜💜💜💜