A-Z Jaylos Dare

To say Jay is bored is an understatement. Jay left boredom about an hour ago with a fond goodbye. Now he's approaching insanity and if he doesn't find something to do soon, he's going to arrive with a bang!

It doesn't help that his best friend and roommate has been completely ignoring for the last hour, and for what? Some study guide! I mean sure they have a final the next day, but can't he see that Jay is about to go berzerk?

Jay crumples up a piece of notebook paper and tosses it at Carlos, hitting him right in between his shoulder blades. Carlos looks up from his laptop with an adorably startled look on his face, his eyes wide and his lips slightly parted. He slides off his polka-dotted headphones and turns to look at Jay, his surprise morphing into annoyance. "Couldn't you have just said my name or something?"

"I tried about a hundred times! You couldn't hear me over your music," Jay snorts, crossing his arms.

Carlos rolls his eyes. "Well, now that you have my attention, what exactly do you want?"

"I'm bored!"

"Hmm, that doesn't sound like my problem."

"C' mon, have a heart; you've been studying for two hours! Everyone is studying! Just take a break and do something with me."

"What did you have in mind?" Carlos asks with an absurdly perfect eyebrow raised.

Jay's eyes light up dangerously. "Let's play strip poker! Or go out and pull pranks! Something we would have done on the Isle."

Carlos blushes lightly and turns away to hide it. "Nope, no way. I don't want to get in trouble, and I really need to study. In fact, so do you."

Jay groans in frustration and then hops off his bed as an idea enters his head. "I know! We'll get both done!"

Carlos looks up once more, this time suspiciously eyeing the older boy before him. "How?"

Jay runs over to his bag and pulls out the (not surprisingly untouched) study guide. "We'll take turns trying to answer questions. Every time one of us gets an answer right, the other has to remove a piece of clothing."

"Jay, I've been studying for two hours and you slept through the last week of classes. This will hardly be a fair game," he scoffs.

"Then you won't mind humoring me, will you?" Jay grins slyly.

An hour later both boys are on the floor, Jay down to just his boxers and Carlos in his shorts. Carlos has to admit he's impressed with how well Jay is doing. He knew that Jay has a knack for picking things up; he just didn't think that he'd use it unless he wanted something from it. As he's thinking over this before reading the next question, he feels eyes on him. He looks up and sees Jay looking him up and down the way he usually does to girls in short skirts. He bites his lip and resists the urge to let his eyes travel down over Jay's toned chest and stomach- After all, with how often Jay likes to go shirtless, he should be able to see those amazing muscles anytime he wants and oh my god how does he get his arms to look like that?!

Jay, on the other hand, is feeling very proud of himself. After the first few wrong answers, he managed to get his act together and is so close to winning. He can't help but run his eyes over Carlos- Just to psyche him out, obviously. Carlos meets his gaze and bites his lip in an altogether sexy way. Carlos's eyes travel down after a few seconds and he makes sure to flex his biceps. Carlos is so beautiful, like a porcelain doll. His freckles travel all the way down his chest and Jay has to stop himself from trying to find out where else they might be. He clears his throat and hastily asks. "So, next question?"

"R-right!" Carlos snaps out of his reverence to pick up the review packet. "Okay, this one is from the early United States of Auradon. Which was the last kingdom to agree to the unification?"

"Oh, I know this! It was Queen Aurora's kingdom because they didn't wake up from the sleeping curse until near the end!"

Carlos grins with pride and then remembers exactly what game they're playing. Turning a beat red color, he stands up and awkwardly slides down his shorts. Jay stares at his now bare legs and finds that yes, his freckles seem to go all the way up too. Carlos turns towards his desk to grab his bottle of water. Even though he's wearing next to nothing, he feels exceedingly hot for some reason. Unfortunately, this gives Jay a perfect view of his amazing backside and something snaps. Jay is behind him in a matter of seconds, pulling him close so that he can feel something poking him- Oh. He whips around only to be kissed sloppily by Jay. It's not the perfect first kiss you imagine, it's full of teeth and tongue and longing, but it is exactly what both boys need. Carlos gently pushes Jay back so they can stumble onto his bed.

Let's just say that neither boy got any more studying done that night.

AN: So this is the closest thing to smut I have ever written and it might suck as I am an inexperienced, demisexual girl, but if anyone wants me to attempt to complete it I'll make another story rated M for the actual smut.