twenty-eight

sorry, it's been so long, I don't even have an excuse. well, I guess 2020 it's a good excuse haha

hope you guys like it, pleeeeease leave lots of comments so I can feel more motivated to keep writing, comments are always so important. love yall

_________________________

.... She started to tighten up the place a bit after she got her heart to calm down, but she didn't have the time to do much because no even five minutes later the doorbell ringing got her attention. It was late so she wasn't expecting anyone anymore.

She checked on her daughter through the baby monitor before heading to the door, and to be completely honest, she didn't understand what happened after it. Things only made sense when she was already tied in a messy kiss — Kaycee had barely opened the door and his lips were already on hers.

He walked inside with his arms holding her body against his and closed the door with his feet — out of breath, she stopped the kiss and said: "Sean..."

But his name sounding through her lips was enough to ignite more flames on him and then they were kissing again. Now her body was in between his and the wall, her fingers leaving some marks on his back, underneath his shirt while he trailed kissed down her neck.

They didn't bother to find the room or a bed, the living room and the couch were all they needed — and just like they've wanted so much, they've spent the night loving each other until their lungs were breathing heavily and their bodied were beyond exhaustion. And they've fallen asleep on her couch, sweaty bodies on top of each other as the air in the room felt foggy and hot.

"Am I still dreaming?" She asked when his nose rubbed against her neck, waking her up — her body had goosebumps and he could feel, the sun was in the sky already and was illuminating the living room.

"If you are then we just hit the hardest level of connection and are now sharing dreams." He whispered against her ear sending even more goosebumps through her whole body.

With a quick move, he turned her around to face him, her giggle filling the air as nicely as the rays of sunshine picking windows.

"Hi." She said, still laughing.

He used one of his hands to brush the curls away from her face. "Hi."

The joy in his eyes flickered for just a second but she noticed, she said. "Don't rush your thoughts."

"It's kind of hard not to because we are here now but I know..." He started.

"Hey..." He looked at her as she interrupted. "Stay here with me, right now."

Sean sighed as he rubbed his nose on hers. "I'm trying, but...."

"But... I guess I'm gonna have to help you to stay here then." She said with a mischievous look."

"Kayc..."

"What?" She asked before starting to leave soft kisses on his neck.

"Kayc..." He called again, feeling his whole body shivering in goosebumps. She changed positions and ended on top of him — legs around him as his hands held her bare waist. He had nothing on besides his underwear and Kaycee was wearing her underwear and his shirt that she managed to put on in the middle of the night.

"Gosh, you are beautiful." He said as he looked at her beautiful face and hair cascading on him — her cheeks blushing from the compliment and the heat between them.