mine2

San smirked at trembling Wooyoung under him before kissing him and forcefully entering his tongue inside the younger's mouth . He explored him,tasting every part of  Wooyoung he never thought he'll be touching.

   San was drown in needs and desire that he pushed aside before. He knew that it'll not be long until he finally give in. He felt like such a loser as he remembered how many times he fucked other people trying to imagine it was Wooyoung.

   It was like a snap to reality, San drew away from Wooyoung as he moved away towards the other corner of the bed. He raked his hand over his hair as guilt and regret washed over his face and it soon turned into anger.

  He wants to do all sort of thing towards the boy in front of him. He wants to touch him, he wants to screw him over. If lust was the only thing that drew him towards Wooyoung, it would have been easier. But his feelings was more than that, he want to love him. In fact, he already is in love with him for so long.

  It was as if he stopped himself because he did not want to hurt or do things that Wooyoung does not want.  But deep inside him,  he knew that he stopped to save himself. He knew that he would fall in deeper and he would be the one who is going to be left hanging. For once, he was scared.

  Wooyoung was taken aback, not by the fact that San kissed him but with the fact that San drew away from the kiss that he initiated himself. He felt as if San regretted his actions of kissing him.

  Wooyoung took it as a challenge as he closed the distance between them and took the older by surprise as their lips met again this time Wooyoung is the one in control. San was tempted to take over the kiss once again but he was also tempted to end it right away.

  Realizing the older was not responding to his kiss,  Wooyoung felt like his pride was crumpled all over again. Trying to take domain, Wooyoung brushed his still contemplating mind as he bravely grinded down his member making contact with older's.

  San pushed Wooyoung backwards away from him as he felt himself getting more and more turned on and it became harder to hold back.

"Wooyoung stop. Whatever you're plotting inside of your head, stop it"
San sent a glare towards the younger as he warned him

"what?  Isn't this what you want. San you kissed me first. Just like how you kissed me 3 years ago before you left without a fucking word."
Wooyoung looked into the older's eyes searching for warmth as he was close to shed tears.

"the past is in the past. I don't look back. Such a simple kiss could leave you acting like this how much of a whore are you. Don't fucking expect anything from me. " San replied harshly .

Tears threatened to fall as Wooyoung heard the words from San.
'i made myself a fool again ' he thought to himself.

Wooyoung stood up not bothering to say another words to San. He knew that once again San played around with his feelings. He could act playful all he want but deep down he couldn't win against San.

Wooyoung left San by his own as he went into the bathroom hoping a shower will somehow ease his mind.

As the cold water hit his skin, Wooyoung tried collecting his thoughts together. His shower ended quick as he thought that sleeping his troubles away is a better idea.

By the time Wooyoung got out of the shower, San was already laying down on the bed his finger scrolling down his phone. With effort to stay composed, only wearing a towel that hung low on his hips, Wooyoung manage to rummage through his luggage and change into his boxers and a hoodie.

He layed down next to San not bothering to care about the glare San gave him. Thankfully the bed was big enough so that they're not so closed up each other.

After a few minutes of just staring at the ceiling Wooyoung's phone rang signalling for a call. He reached for it as he realized it was on the floor. The caller's id showed that it was one of the boy he was flirting with at school named Jb. Without second thoughts he answered the call turning around so that his back was facing San.

"hmm why did call? " he said softly as how he always spoke to the people he usually flirts with.

San was obviously listening to every single words that came out of Wooyoung's mouth as he was paying attention since the phone rang.

"clothes? Of course im wearing clothes. " Wooyoung said as their conversation became more sexual.

"i can't right now. It's late. I'll make sure to drop by next time if it's worth it " he added engaged to his conversation with Jb not realizing it was loud enough for San to hear.

"are you touching yourself now hyung? I can't help though. You sound hot. "
Still not realizing a pair of ear was listening, Wooyoung successfully got his mind away from San as he was talking with Jb. He didn't particularly hated it.

San knew it would make him an asshole if he once again stopped Wooyoung doing what he wants after what he said to him before. But that does not mean he could talk about dirty stuff on the phone right beside him. He felt as if someone is hitting his heart heart over and over again with a sledgehammer.

"disgusting" San muttered as he turned off the light and tried to sleep. His chest was beating so hard as the conversation the boy beside him having is getting more and more heated. He struggled to fall asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
San is being ridiculous i swear it gets better. Give feedback please🐈🐈🐈