School - Part One

Slenderman-

You moaned tiredly, hugging his arm while trudging forward. "Maybe some coffee to wake you up?" He asked and you grumbled before yawning. "My shower did that. Now, I'm half awake."

He smiled and when you saw your school, you sighed. "Man, why did I not go yesterday?"

Slender hummed before fixing your bedhead hair. "Because you said you wanted a break from all of the lectures."

You grumbled more before yawning again. "Thanks for walking me." Then you tilted your head with a slight pout. "Can I get a kiss before we go separate ways?"

He chuckled before kissing you gently which you smiled a little. When he pulled away, you pecked his lips a couple times. "See you later?"

"I can come if you want." He said and you nodded. "I want you too. Bring a snack and a drink."

"Your favorite?"

"Yep."

He chuckled and you started walking. "Ahh, time for the boring lectures." You whispered to yourself but smiled at the thought of seeing Slender even if he was busy.

Jeff the Killer-

"How fucking complicated can this be?" Jeff muttered to himself, looking at his phone then around. "There are just-fucking a!" He whisper-yelled.

Then as he walked pass a class. He grinned under his mask, seeing it was the class you were in. He waited by the door for a few minutes till it opened, people walking out.

Jeff looked for your (h/c) before spotting you, talking with a friend while arranging a few things in your bag.

With a small snicker, he moved behind you then jabbed your sides making you yelp loudly. You turned to yell at the person but saw the white hoodie, mask, and sunglasses.

"You are such an ass!" You said while Jeff laughed. Your friend said goodbye and you waved before turning to Jeff. "Why!"

He shrugged before taking your backpack from you and hold it. "I wanted to visit and see my lovely boyfriend."

"And jab his sides?"

"Actually, I just thought of that while waiting."

You stared at him before huffing. "Let's go. I have class soon."

He smiled and wrapped his arm around your waist, letting you talk about what happened in class while he listened content.

BEN Drowned-

"Come on, babe! I know you need a recharge before going to class!" BEN said, following you as you looked around for a certain paper in your bag as you walked.

"Are you sure it's not you who needs a recharge?" You asked teasingly, smiling a little.

BEN was quiet before he scoffed. "I don't know what you're talking about."

You shook your head before finding your paper. "There it is."

"M/nnnn! Come on, I can give you a quick recharge then you can continue class feeling refreshed!"

You looked at him as he tilted his head. "Well, I guess I can use a quick recharge."

He gasped and smiled widely. You hugged him, and he wrapped his arms around your waist. You didn't realize how tense you were till you felt yourself relax.

"Better?" BEN questioned making you hum. "Much." Then you gasped when you felt a shot go up your back. Not a bad and hurt shock but a very 'there' shock.