18

Jimin's POV
So what happened to that talk?
Well...

Flashback

Everyone was out for some mission or something except for me and of course Y/N. Taking this as an opportunity, I went upstairs towards her room once again and knocking my fist against her door.
And I waited.
And waited.
And waited.

No response.
Maybe she didn't hear me?
Knocking again, this time much louder, shuffles were heard from behind the door before it clicked open.

As the door open, heat flushed up mu cheeks. There stood a slightly panting Y/N wrapped in a towel holding the door open.

"Sorry, I was in the shower. I opened the door as soon as I could. So what are you looking for me for?"

"Umm er... Never mind that first, how about you go put on some clothes first. We can talk later."

"Oh, Yeah sure. Come in. Feel free to just sit on my bed, I'll go to the bathroom to get clothed. Just wait a few minutes for me."

I shuffled into her room before plopping myself on her bed without a care in the world.
Okay, that's a lie. I'm extremely nervous. How am I going to bring it up? I can't just go like 'Are you and Yoongi a thing?' That's too sudden and weird.

Haishhh
I sighed in frustration while kicking my legs up and down like a child throwing a tantrum.

At that moment I felt an extremely confused and worried gaze on me. Only then did I notice Y/N was out of the bathroom and was staring at me blinking her eyes rapidly. I froze as I smacked my hand against my face. That must have looked exceptionally stupid and odd. How discomposing...

"Are you alright, Jimin?", Y/N questioned with concern.

Coughing, I answered "Y-yeah, I'm good."

Y/N looked at me skeptically, her voice laced with incredulity "Suree, okay then..."

Not knowing how to reply or what to do, I just awkwardly sat on her bed playing with my fingers looking at everything else but her. It almost slipped my mind as to why I was here in the first place, but luckily I was somehow reminded.

"So you are just going to sit there and not say anything for the rest of the day? Didn't you want something or something like that?"

"O-oh right, yeah. Um well er... How do I put this? You must promise me to be honest okay?"

"sure."

"Well,  are you and Jungkook really dating?"

"yeah, of course.", Y/N replied with no room for hesitation at all.

Here I go...
"Then, are...are you and Y-yoongi hyung..."

"what?", Y/N blinked as she started to look slightly uncomfortable.

"Are you and Yoongi hyung a thing?", I inquired more straightforwardly.

"I-I...", Y/N stuttered, clearly shocked at my abrupt question.

"Be honest  with me Y/N"

Y/N let out a breath of air as she admitted to me, confirming my own suspicions "Yoongi and I may have something more than just a platonic friendship."

Even though I had expected and guessed it already, it was somehow still a shock to me.

"What about Jungkook?"

"I-I..."

Y/n didn't get to reply to me as we heard the front door click open. Immediately, Y/N clasped her fingers together facing me with the most desperate look on her face. Just by looking at her facial expression, I knew what she meant.

"I won't say anything, I promise."

I had no idea why I said that. It was as if my mouth was on autopilot. It wasn't for her sake but for Jungkook's sake right?
She smiled at me and enveloped me in a hug as she thanked me profusely.

Before leaving her room, I had this unexplainable sudden urge to do as my heart desires. Out of pure impulse with my actions not going through the logical part of my brain at all, I smashed my lips against Y/N's ignoring her bewildered expression. Just as quick as it came, I separated from her with the lingering sensation of her soft lips as I, in a flash smoothly left Y/N's room.

Flashback end

That's what happened.
I can't believe I betrayed Jungkook. I mean you don't go around kissing your best bro's girlfriend. That's just wrong.
I was supposed to stop this but I added on the mess.

Urghidndndudjx.
What should I do?

Jungkook's POV
I don't know...
I really trust Y/N and I believe she wouldn't do anything like that to me but, everything seems to connect and it all leads me to the same conclusion.

I asked Y/N already. She denied it, plus she even looked hurt when I asked. It is not that I don't trust her. I really, really do but after consecutively seeing her leave and return hours later got me thinking. After that one time, I stayed awake and I noticed that three nights a week she would leave the room in the middle of the night and return early in the morning usually before I wake up.

Jimin seems suspicious though. Like when I was talking to him about Y/N, he looked slightly guilty yet his eyes held something else, something far more passionate and affectionate.
This suspicion only seems to grow as I even witness Jimin blatantly staring at Y/N with a small smile on his face and whenever Y/N's eyes meet Jimin's, Y/N immediately averts her eyes away. I can even see Y/N deliberately avoiding Jimin at all costs. Which was very weird.

I will find out tonight about what is really going on.

__________

Jungkook is suspecting somthing ahhhhh.

Anyways please don't mind any errors, vote and

Stay happy readers! ^ω^