Preparations

"Where is he" Deku muttered and looked at his watch. "It has been 15 minutes" He complained. "I was busy" Said a man behind Deku. Deku quickly turned around and faced the man. "I would prefer if you could meet on time in the future Stain" Deku said, slightly annoyed. "I'll see what I can do" Stain replied. "Now, where are these followers of yours?" He asked. "Just follow me" Deku said and began walking into the park.

After walking deeper into the park, Stain and Deku approached two other people. "It's Stain!" One of them exclaimed and began running towards the vigilante. "I want to help you kill all the fakes. So we may one day-" He began yelling, but was cut short when Deku grabbed his throat as he ran by. "I know you're a fan of Stain, Spinner" Deku said "But if you truly want to follow his ideology, then take this seriously" He hissed and pushed Spinner back. "Got it boss" Spinner apologized.

"Oh, where are my manners?" Deku jokingly asked. "Dabi, Spinner, this is Stain" He said and gestured towards Stain. "Stain, the fanboy is Spinner, and the calm one is Dabi" He said and gestured at the two. "So now I have met them. What else? I have something I need to do in Shizuoka" Stain asked. "Well, I need to share some insight into what will happen next. You see, the media associating you and the League of villain's is the perfect opportunity for them to take new members onboard. Two of which will be Dabi and Spinner, who will serve as undercover agents. In fact, Giran has already contacted them. So, if you see them with the league, please don't kill them" Deku explained.

"Anything more I should know?" Stain asked. "Nothing more of importance really. Just one more thing" Deku replied and pulled out two simple phones from one of his pouches. "We can contact each other with these, if we need to. They can only call each other once. So, don't contact me unless you need to" He explained. Stain grabbed one and tucked it away. "Good. I'll be leaving now. There's always more heroes to kill" He said and left.

A few moments later, Spinner's eyes shot open. "I didn't get an autograph!" He exclaimed. "Stain! Wait!" He yelled and ran where Stain had gone. "You sure about this guy?" Deku asked. "I'm sure in his beliefs. I can work on his skills. It'll be fine" Dabi replied. "I hope so. If Shigaraki, or worse, All for one finds out about this. Well, I think we would be safer with the heroes in that case" Deku said. "You're right. By the way, want to move forward with the plan you have for my little brother?" Dabi asked. "Yes actually. We could have great use for him, if he joins us. Just a matter of finding the right moment" Deku replied

Phoenix journal: No. 2

Entry 4:

Things are lining up perfectly. All the new members of the league have joined, including Dabi and Spinner. Not only that, but the new members have become the League's Vanguard Action squad and Dabi is the squad leader. Meaning I can influence the League's special task force to achieve my own goals. They haven't done anything yet of course and there isn't anything planned if Dabi and Spinner are right. But when Shigaraki decides to do something, it will be great. Speaking of Shigaraki, he has no clue that there are two spies within his ranks, and I don't think he will ever know. Not until it's too late of course. I just hope he does something soon, instead of complaining about Stain's attention.

Entry 6:

I have achieved a breakthrough. A breakthrough into a gold mine of potential. By using similar measures to what I do when merging quirks for nomus, I can modify quirks. I could make them stronger, remove drawbacks, increase their capabilities and modify how they work. There is just one flaw with this. Just like with nomus, I need a lot of samples from a subject to make it work. A few vials of blood won't cut it. I need the subject themselves. Transferring the quirk to another isn't an option either. There seems to something stopping me from doing that. There is something special about the original quirk user that allows for this procedure. So, no altering of Eraserheads' quirk I'm afraid.

I have also achieved great progress with all for one the quirk. I finally found it's greatest secret, the secret to holding countless quirks, the secret that could give me unlimited power. It simply makes the body think it is one quirk with countless properties. I may not have enough DNA to copy the quirk, but recreating that trick by modifying a quirk, that I could do. Just a matter of figuring out the progress, which has proven to be a bigger challenge than I expected.

Entry 14:

An opportunity just revealed itself. Shigaraki actually told me about his plan in advance. Somehow, he has gotten information on where UA plans to have a training camp for its first-year student. For some reason he wants to capture Kacchan and make him a villain? I don't doubt they will capture Kacchan, but making him willingly become a villain, no way. He is way too stubborn. But I will let him run with it, after all Dabi will lead the attack. This is the perfect chance to capture Todoroki. And unlike Kacchan, Todoroki has the foundation of a villain. An abusive father who has made his life a living hell without repercussion, simply because he is a hero. I can't wait.

"Let's see if this works" Deku muttered as he pressed a few buttons on a machine. He opened a notebook and wrote down something. "57th time is the charm" He said as he wrote before activating the machine. "Pre charge, check. Substance, stable. Liquefiers, at standby..." Deku muttered as he looked over several dials. "Begin energizing" He said and flipped a lever. In an instant, a bright light came shining out of a window into the machine. Deku put on a pair of welding goggles to block out the bright light and looked at a single dial as it began rising. "5%, 7%, 10%..." He muttered as the dial kept rising. Meanwhile the light became brighter and brighter, making it hard to see even with the welding goggles. "Come on, work" Deku said as the dial reached 60% and the machine began shaking. "Yes! It works!" Deku exclaimed as the dial reached 95%. He was then immediately followed by an explosion that blew him out of the lab and filled it with smoke. He got up and began heading towards the bar as he began coughing from all the smoke.

Deku managed to get into the bar and quickly closed the door behind him so the smoke wouldn't enter the bar. "Again. Really? I'm tired of you filling the basement with smoke all the time" Shigaraki complained. Deku ignored Shigaraki's comments and grabbed a glass of water Kurogiri had prepared. "That was better" Deku sighed, when he finished drinking. "If you plan to keep blowing up the lab, we gave you, you should maybe tell us what you're blowing up" Shigaraki said. "Nothing much really. I'm just trying to power up a quirk by energizing it. If I can do it right, it would help me greatly. If not, the quirk would be worthless" Deku explained. He then walked back towards the basement. "The vents should have taken care of the smoke by now" He said and opened the door. "What do you mean, could help you greatly?" Shigaraki asked. "Imagine the nomu at the USJ just much more powerful. Then imagine what you could do with that power" Deku answered and walked down into the basement.

Dabi was sitting on top of a hill, looking over the area where UA currently were having a training camp, waiting for someone. Then a dark green mist appeared beside him and out of it came Deku. "What quirk was that?" Dabi asked as Deku sat down beside him. "Kurogiri's actually. I have managed to catch some of the mist after all the times I've used his portals" Deku explained. "So, this is the place?" He asked. "Yes. Right now they seem to try strengthening their quirks. We'll attack tomorrow night. They'll be exhausted after two days of intense training" Dabi said. Deku smirked. "That will work well with what I have in mind" He said. "And what do you have in mind?" Dabi asked. "You'll see. Just make sure Todoroki isn't hurt during the attack" Deku replied "Oh, I see" Dabi said with knowing smirk.

A/N: I'm so sorry that you had to wait so long. Have been a lot keeping me busy, and combine that with some writers block and you got yourself a long waiting time. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Next time, the attack will begin and Deku has plans for Todoroki. This time I hope to get one more chapter out before school begins on monday. I hope you're all having a wonderful day. Goodbye.