Little do you know

I was going down the hallway to my next class

I was going down the hallway to my next class. It was my first class for the day and it was very hot outside. Coming inside the university campus kept me at peace.

Going through the hallway I heard a familiar voice talking to someone. As I went forward I saw Jungkook and Jimin talking to eachother.

I went closer to approach them but suddenly Jungkook held Jimin's collar as Jimin gave him a smirk. I was confused so I hid myself.

I heard the whole conversation and felt terrified at how easily a bonding can be ruined. Jungkook stomped out of the area angrily. I saw Jimin take his phone out and call someone. I attentively listened to his side of the conversation in attempt to not get caught.

"Hello?" Jimin spoke

"Ah yes I have favour to ask.. are you free?" He asked

"Umm can you bail out somebody. He is in the West wing of the prison in the city." He said

I furrowed my eyebrows trying to interpret the meaning of his conversation.

"His name is Han Joon" He answered

My eyes widened at the name. Jimin was trying to ruin Y/N and Jungkook's already messed up relationship.

I have to inform Jungkook.

Jungkook was anxious as the thought of Jimin ran through his mind

Jungkook was anxious as the thought of Jimin ran through his mind. He had to make sure that Joon was not bailed out as it was unsafe for Y/N.

He ran his fingers through his hair as he thought of the conversation with Hoseok earlier.

He was driving the car with Y/N beside him. He looked at her only to find her sleeping with her mouth open, hair blocking one side. His eyes softened at the view. He halted the car by the road.

He flattened her car seat and layed her into a comfortable position. Y/N immediately curled up into a fetus position as she slept. Jungkook chuckled but that died down as soon as he saw the burn marks on her arms and neck.