(21)

Flops

Kenzie's pov

I am bouncing in my seat. We've been waiting at the airport for an hour. The boys come home today and I finally get one of my three best friends back. I look back and forth from the clock to my phone.

"Kenzie if you do not calm down. I'm going to kill you. Understand me?" Skylar asks standing up and walking to the Starbucks where Kat was.

"Grumpy." I whisper and relax watching the terminal where they would be coming out of.

"No you made us get up at seven am knowing none of us went to bed till like one. AND we've been here for the last hour bored. So we are all kinda tired and mad at you." Jake crosses his arms and glances over at me.

"I'm sorry. I just mis-." I am interrupted by Jake yelling.

"Welcome back from Australian prison boys." Jake yells and everyone turns their heads in our direction. I jump up and run to Colby.

He opens his arms and I wrap mine around him. He grabbed my legs picking me up and I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist.

"Yeah I wish." I hear Elton laugh as I bury my head into Colby's neck.

"Missed me much." Colby laughed after he stopped walking, probably to get out of the way of other people.

"Yes I've been bored without you." I laugh and let my legs fall from around him, and I'm now standing next to him and Sky. Kat is hugging Sam, while Heath and Elton are just bull shitting with Jake.

"Can we go home? I'm tired." Sam asked picking up his bag.

"Yes let's go." Colby puts his arm over my shoulders.

"Agreed." Skylar and Jake day at the same time. With that we all walk out of the airport. Kat is driving Sam, Elton and Heath home, and I am taking Colby, Jake, and Skylar back to my house.

Colby runs to the car and gets into the passenger side. Jake and Skylar sign next to me and then climb into the back seat. I walk to the other side of my car and slide into the drivers seat and put my keys into the ignition. I quickly rev my engine and then pull out of the parking spot.

I head to my house and as soon as I pull into the driveway Skylar is already getting out of the car and going up the stairs to the front door. Jake is right next to her. I stop the car and pull the keys out.

Colby and I make it inside to see no Skylar and a Jake laying on the lovesack. Jax comes running into the living room, whining at Colby. Jax flops onto the ground in-front of him, while Colby continues to pet him.

"Common we can go relax upstairs. I'll order pizza or something." I walk upstairs and jump into my bed. Colby drops his bag on the floor and flops onto my bed.

He rolls over to face me and then bear hugs me. "You've been driving Jake and Sky crazy." He laughs letting me go and then sitting up.

"What!" I act surprised. "Me. Driving them crazy. It's the other way around." I laugh.

"Oh yeah I forgot I can't leave you three alone. Together." He laughed.

I roll my eyes and grab my phone. I go online and order pizza. After I put my credit card in and it says 25-30 minutes, I glance over at Colby who has almost fully fell asleep.

"Night Colby." I whisper and go to get out of bed and he wraps his arm around me pulling me into him. "Colby." I yelp not expecting it.

"Just stay here. Till the pizza comes." He says to the back of my head. His arm is around my waist and his head is right behind mine. I relax against him and close my eyes.

And with that, that was the last thing before I was fully asleep for the first time today.