66: Digging Traps

Xiong Ye flaunted the circle on his face below: "This is all painted for me!" 

    "The painting is really beautiful!" 

    "I also want to draw a little on my face." 

    "Is it something to paint?" 

    ......

   Bao Yu have decided to join the the Big Bear Tribe. She feel that this circle is so beautiful, exactly the same pattern on her back! 

       She must draw such a circle on her face! 

    Everyone thought about this, and saw that the Priest was back. He had a black thing in his hand. When he saw Xiong Ye, he immediately greeted him: "Xiong Ye, ​​come over, help me draw! 

    " Grandpa Priest?" Xiong Ye is a bit suprised. 

    "Zhou is not painting for me, you can draw it for me... I will teach you what knowledge you have in the future, and you will come to tell me." The Priest said. 

    Zhou refused to paint him, only gave him a piece of charcoal, he had to find Xiong Ye to help him draw! 

    Xiong Ye still listened to the words of the Priest. The Priest asked him to paint, and he painted the Priest. 

    After a while, the face of the priest was full of circles. 

    Then, another person came to find the circle of Xiong Ye painting - Xiong Ye painted, the priest also painted, they must also painted! 

    For a time, Xiong Ye was surrounded by people. Finally, Xiong He pushed away other people and said, "I will do it first!" 

    "Priest, paint the Chief! I still have something!" Xiong Ye sees so many people, The charcoal on the handle was stuffed into the hands of the Priest, and then ran away. 

    Although he ate the eggs and stewed bacon, but Zhou has not eaten yet, he wants to give some food to Zhou! 

      Xiong Ye put some grilled eggs in his arms and went back to the cave. 

    Observing the situation in the foothills with mental strength, it is really speechless to the following scene.

    He lay down on the bed and saw that Xiong Ye was back. 

  "Xiong Ye, I got you a roast egg!" Xiong Ye took out some roast eggs, and it seemed very uncomfortable to see him lying in bed. He said, "I will feed you?" 

    "No." Zhou Ji said: "Wash your face first?" Anyway, he didn't feel that circle in the face looked good... 

    Xiong Ye began to treat the circle as a punishment, but also wanted to wash it, but he was previously in the mountain. A boast, the idea has changed. 

    This circle is so beautiful! Why are you going to wash it? 

    Also, before Zhou, he always painted circles for various reasons. This is definitely not a punishment, mostly because he likes him. 

    He is a bit reluctant to wash off. 

    Zhou Ji said: "If you do not wash it away, don't come to bed." 

     Xiong Ye can only wash his face reluctantly, and wipe the circle on his body. 

    He can finally go to bed. 

    Xiong Ye went to the side of Zhou Ji, and then he heard Zhou Ji saying: “Before you go to sleep, I will teach you the multiplication methed”