67: Barley Cake

Xiong Ye tribe with The Xioaxi Tribe dug several traps, but after several days, did not encounter prey that can be driven into the trap.

    This is going to be a long day!

          On this day, the Hunting Team as usual with a lot of edible plants and fruit back, Xiong Ye picked some good taste and good look back to the cave to eat Zhou - recently the tribe are getting tired of eating fruit, no one is rare these things, Xiong Ye simply put aside, just eat.

Xiong Ye went into the cave with slouch, and was pleased to see Zhou, he said:"Zhou, I brought some fruit back, you taste."

Zhou Ji took the fruit to eat, and asked: "you did not get back enough meat today?""

Xiong Ye nodded depressed:"I haven't eaten meat for a long time!"

Zhou Ji:"...... " in fact, every day Xiong Ye eat meat, just eating less.......

    But he has been very busy, has been practicing, need more energy, will be hungry also normal.

"If only there were some dinosaurs!" Xiong Ye said.

    Zhou Ji see him like this, felt a bit guilty. If he hadn't gone crazy, Xiong Ye wouldn't have had no meat.......

"Zhou Ji, I will go to the river to see if I can catch fish." Xiong Ye said, quickly ran out of the cave, went to the river.

   Zhou Ji saw him go, take out a handful of barley granules, and then look at his own hands with the grain in deep thought.

   When Xiong Ye went to the river, he passed the place where the tribe used to grow and planted.

    Earth eggs and barley took three months to grow, now the second batch of earth eggs have grown lush, more than a month to harvest, and the barley will takes more than two months to grow.

   Xiong Ye used to love eating earth eggs, but now...... he has no interest in earth eggs.

    He wants meat, a lot of meat.

    It is a good day, can not stand the bitter, he did not join the Hunting Team before, in fact, has been not very good, then you can eat already very happy, but now......

   Xiong Ye felt that he should not be a bit, but still couldn't hold back on looking inside of the fence, the small dinosaur fat toot and swallowed his saliva.

    These dinosaurs don't know when they'll grow up.......

   Xiong Ye suffered for a while because he did not eat meat, but when he got to the river, he was in good spirits.

  However, he don't know if its because he's been fishing more, today he actually can't catch a fish!

    Finally, Xiong Ye stayed in the river for a while, felt there is no other way, he dive into the water, catch a few mussels.

   This kind of thing is also able to eat, but the people in the tribe do not like, because often a large mussel, a roast only a small piece of meat, very chewy.

Plus this thing is not easy to find......before he gave Zhou a lot of food, but did not take this.

Carrying a few mussels, Xiong Ye returned to the tribe.

The tribe has already started cooking dinner, as usual is the Earth egg, boiled vegetables and cut into small pieces of meat.

Xiong Ye smelled this smell, while feeling hungry, while it's not too much to eat.