C H A P T E R 1 2

Two weeks later,

Munnisa's POV

"Nisa you bitch, get out of my house and go back to your husband" Stupid Jessica jumped on me as I was trying to enjoy my sleep.

"Fuck you!, Argh, get your smelly ass off my face. I wonder how Tristan survives in that fish pot"

Jessica wanted to cry, mission accomplished.

"I'm kidding" her face brightened up "not!!" *Hehehe*

I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

"You old woman, don't worry, this is my house"

"I love you, J"

"Fuck you"

Alandrick Matthew Luthra, you've won this round. It's been two weeks since I left the house and you didn't bother to check on me. No calls, no texts. Nice one.

I was in the kitchen cooking, Jessica had gone out already when the door bell rang.

I opened it and saw Roger.

"Roger, wha..what are you doing here?"

"Came to see you"

"How did you even know that I was here?"

"I have my ways"

"Come in"

"No, no, I'm going somewhere but I came to ask if you wanted to go for dinner with me. I mean you suddenly disappeared from Paris and I still didn't get to talk a lot with you"

"Sure, pick me up by 7?"

"Yeah sure, I'll send a dress"

"Ok, bye"

I need this, I need to get this man out of my head. I need to forget Alan.

I went into the closet and searched for a suitable cloth. I found a dress that Alan got for me when we where in Paris.

It was a black and glittery body hugging short dress. I straightened my hair and put on some azure lipstick and did my eyebrows.

I put on my dress jacket and stepped out of the house, locked the door and stood outside while waiting for Roger.

*Car rolls in*

"Whoa!!"

"Cat got your tongue?"

"You look amazing"

"You look ok" He looked nice but not as good as Alan. He's just too hot!!!

"Shall we?" Roger stretched his hand.

I took his hand "we shall"

He tried to place his hand on my waist but I twirled and laughed to avoid the akwardness.

"So where are we going?"I asked him as I tried to find a comfortable spot in his car.

"Somewhere you always liked as a kid" There goes my comfortable spot.

The drive went for hours in an akward silence.

"We're here"

"Where?"

"Don't open your eyes"

"Ok?"

Roger pulled me out of the car and covered my eyes from behind as he led me in.

"Can I open it now?"

"One minute.......there"

Is this?