✨Pain✨

“It hurts the most when the person that made you feel special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today

“It hurts the most when the person that made you feel special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today.”

-Unknown

Annie's POV

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

'He just forget me. He doesn't want me near him'

Two weeks went away. I left our house and started to live with my parents. I cried a lot during these 2 weeks.

"Annie, I make your favourite milkshake", Sis brought my favorite milkshake. I refused,"Sis please leave me alone. I don't feel well". Sis placed the glass beside the table lamp. She placed her hand on my hand and stroked my hair. I again started to cry on her.

"Liam, Xander, George and Nathan have come to see you, Annie", we heard Isa's voice from outside of my room. Sis went to open the door of my room and I went to washroom to wash my face. I returned back and found guys in my room. I smiled to see them again. I group hugged them. Nathan and George gave kisses on my cheeks.

"I'm happy to see you again, guys", I said. I sat down on my bed. Isa and Sissy brought some snacks for us. Xander smiled at Sissy.

'Something is going on between them'

I smiled.

Nate asked,"Why did you give up on my brother? He is your husband and you're his wife. You need to be with him. Please come back". I stayed silent. " I can't. He doesn't want me near him. I can't ", I declined Nate's wish. "He become ruthless after knowing Stella's marriage. We need you. Please return back to him. He also need you", Liam added. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to meet him.

At last, I agreed to go with them for a week. Liam, brother Xander, Nate and George took me with them to Coleman Mansion. The maids and Gate Keeper along with the drivers greeted me and welcomed. I entered through the door and met with my Mamma and Papa. Mamma hugged me and started crying on my shoulder. I cried too. Papa hugged me too.