~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ~

Chapter Fourteen: Dungbombs Leads To Legacies

October left and November came. Several things happened in November, it was a month before Christmas and the quidditch season started -Lina attended every Hufflepuff and Gryffindor game with the twins or her small group of friends. Her homework was always down in time and most importantly Snape still hated her with a burning passion.

After a particularly nasty potions lesson in which Lina single handily lost thirty points for Hufflepuff for pronouncing the name of an ingredient wrong she was feeling rubbish wanting nothing more than a hot shower and to eat until she felt her stomach would burst, but the twins who had been in the lesson with her and now stood on either side of her had very different ideas.

"What you need dear Evangelina is revenge," Fred said.

"On Snape?" Lina questioned.

"Yes," they both said.

Lina looked between the twins and then behind her, the potions room getting further and further away "alright I'll bite what'd you got?"

"Dungbombs."

"Before dinner tonight we'll get him and leave before he can catch us" Fred explained.

Lina pursued her lips, the plan was terrible and something was bound to go wrong but for the smallest chance that it would go right it made her answer easy "let's do it."

Several hours later the three first years crouched down behind a stone statue their eyes trained on Snape's office door. When the door opened and Snape walked out the dungbomb was thrown his way, it went off covering Snape in the horrid gas that omitted from it. The three kids nearly exploded from laughter just watching Snape's face contort from horror to pure anger.

Snape's head frantically looked around the corridor, the three ran before they got caught, putting as much distance between Snape's office and themselves, laughter finally escaping their lips.

The three turned a corner and immediately stopped, Filch with Mrs Norris by his feet, a sickening smile on his face stood before them "Oh we are in trouble. Follow me." The three silently followed him towards his office, three different plans on how to get out of this was buzzing around their brains. When they got to his office Filch ushered them in, told them he was going to get Professor Snape and left locking the door behind him.

"I reckon we've got ten minutes until Filch is back with Snape, then we're dead people walking, so we need to leave," Lina said looking at the boys who had wasted no time in snooping around his office.

"Or we could see what's in here," Fred said who was by his desk, Lina and George walked to where Fred was, he stood before a draw marked confiscated and highly dangerous.

George opened the draw, which was surprisingly unlocked. There wasn't anything in the draw except one thick piece of parchment not having any time to question it Fred shoved the parchment into his bag, Lina and George ran to the door, Lina unlocking it. "One last present for the git" George called out and dropped another dungbomb. The three immediately left leaving behind the horrid smell of the dumgbomb.