Volume 01 Chapter 13

Oh fuck.

Selena let out a deep sigh.

"What did the doctor said?"

"Your baby is alright. The earlier push didn't disturbed the fetus and you only fainted due to fright."

Silence envelope between them and it was broken by Niko's hurt voice.

"Why didn't you tell me you're pregnant?"

Selena sigh as she look at the lonely teenager.

"I already told you Niko. There's no chance between us."

This three weeks, aside from seducing Xavier, she unknowingly became part of the male lead's group.

Even though she didn't want to mingle with them due to their trouble magnet and protagonist halo, their personality is quite good so she became friends with them, especially Lily.

Lily is Niko's childhood friend and she like him since they were children. Because she's jealous of her, she gave her a drink with little alcohol as a prank. What she didn't expect is that Selena becoming drunk.

Lily became guilty and profusely apologized to her while saying she could also prank her with anything and she won't fight back. Selena stopped her from doing anything rash and let Lily treat her with a meal before calling it quits.

Selena understood her feeling as she had crushes in the past. With Niko's girl magnet aura, she understood Lily's predicament while facing her love rivals.

Niko tried to court her and she turned him down but that guy was persistent in pursuing her.

She once asked him what'd he liked about her.

"I am attracted by your matured eyes and aura which you don't have in the past. I don't know why but you look prettier now."

"So you are only attracted with my face? And what aura are you saying?"

"Of course you're pretty but that's not the reason why I'm attracted to you. You giving off a feeling that you don't belong in this world."

Selena's face turned dark.

"Are you saying I'm like an alien?!"

Niko laughed and he joked.

"A beautiful alien."

She was silent for a while before speaking.

"I think you should give up on me Niko. I don't like to waste your time. I don't like you and I only treat you as a friend."

He frowned.

"Why are you such in a hurry to reject me? Why are you so sure that you won't like me in the future?"

She looked at him seriously.

"There's no chance between us Niko."

Just like what she'd said in the past, she repeated her words now.

Since opening her eyes, Niko didn't look at her and his head is looking down from some time now. Even so, he look hurt after she said those words.

He take a deep breath and ask her while still looking down.

"Who's the father? You're pregnant for more than three months now. Is this the cause of your change?"

Selena is silent. She don't know what to say.

Niko raise his head as she was silent for a long time. He take her hand and earnestly look at her.

"If the father didn't take the responsibility, I can take care of you and your child."

Oh. What?!

Selena's eyes widen after hearing his words.

"We're already 18. We're in legal age to marry. I have a nightclub making profit and savings in the bank. Even though, we are only graduating in high school, I have confidence to raise the two of you."

Selena is frozen in shock. She thought Niko's feeling for her is only a fleeting infatuation. She never thought it was deep that he even propose of marrying her.

Niko's words was touching even to her, a 29 year old soul. Even so.

Your mother! Is this maiden's pink cherry blossom coming here? Mr. Devil! Come quick! Someone wants to steal your fatherhood here!

While she is hesitating how to reject this hopeful teenager, she didn't notice a pair of eyes watching them.

"I don't think I'm lacking in money just to give the mother and my child for others to raise, Young Master Niko."

An alluring cold voice has broke the atmosphere between the two.

The slightly open door widen and an alluring handsome figure walk in. With his beautiful black eyes, long eyelashes, perfect high nose, pinkish red lips, and unblemished white skin, everyone who laid their eyes on him will immediately swoon if not for the cold frost look in his dark eyes while looking at the two figures in the room.

It feels like the bright sky turns dark as the black aura surrounding the beautiful figure envelopes the room.

Selena feels a chill and even Niko feels it as he's trembling a bit.

Selena slowly takes her hands from Niko's grasps as the devil's look shoots at it.

Silence permeates the room.

The tension was broken when a clamouring group of doctors entered.

"Mr. Easton! You should've told us if you are visiting the hospital. We should've at least welcomed you."

"It's okay Director. I'm just here because my wife was hospitalized."

"Oh! I didn't expect Mr. Easton is already married."

The doctor is shocked as his old eyes behind the glasses widen.

"Yes. My wife is pregnant for three and a half months now."

Xavier's gaze soften as he speak.

"Congratulations Mr. Easton. Where's your lovely wife?"

After the director asked, the group look at her. She awkwardly smiles.

Wife's here!