Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven:  Annabelle comes home

While you were busy adding the eggs to the butter-sugar mixture you prepared before you didn't notice the man standing by the kitchen door staring at you smiling how messy you were with the flour all over your face and your hair which was combed i...

While you were busy adding the eggs to the butter-sugar mixture you prepared before you didn't notice the man standing by the kitchen door staring at you smiling how messy you were with the flour all over your face and your hair which was combed in a messy bun while the apron hugged your small waist, It was a new scene inside Jungkook's house which the man enjoyed. 

You grabbed the chair next to you and climbed it to get the the kitchen scale that was on top of the pantry.

" Need Help ? " 

 " EMMAAA " You jumped at the sudden voice that made you lose your balance, You closed your eyes waiting for the pain, Everything happened in a second, No pain....... ? 

You opened your eyes to stare at the man's brown eyes looking exactly at yours " You okay ? " 

" Oh! ? Y-Yeah..." You bite your lips and looked away from him before getting surprised by another voice.

" What happened ? are y-------H-Hyung ? " You both looked at Jungkook who came running from his bedroom when he heard your scream, Jungkook held a small towel in his hands which he was obviously using to dry his hair, He was wearing a black pants and nothing on top........ Wait what ? 

Your eyes went wide and you looked away immediately before having your face burning at the close distance between you and this new guy who had his arm around you " Oh S-Sorry..." You stepped back and run to finish your baking pretending nothing happened.

The man laughed and your cheeks went as red as a danger flag.

" Hmmmm What are you doing here; Hyung ? " Jungkook asked in a bored tone.

" What do you mean jerk, I was invited for a dinner ..." The man replied and you could hear that he went toward the door where Jungkook was.

Shirtless.

Yeah you couldn't leave this information to yourself, Even though you looked at him for one or two seconds you could say his body was no joke, Your mind was saying that you had a glimpse of a tattoo but you didn't  want to stare long enough to find out.

It's not that it's the first time you see a man shirtless, You have seen Mark and many guys in the beach and the fact that Jungkook had this reaction from you concerned you.

Remember Y/N ...... Be his friend.... only

" Whatever..." You heard Jungkook leaving the place then the only sound you heard was the new man's laugh.

" He makes me annoyed, this dude.." He laughed and you turned to face him again.

" Oh!... T-Thank you for catching me." You smiled at him. 

He shook his head " No problem, by the way... My name is Kim Taehyung " He waved his hand flashing a very cute smile.

" Y/N..."