Ophelia's plan

Katherine and Tom were in the library. She was sitting on his lap, reading. She shifted a little, causing her arm to accident hit Tom's forearm.

He winced.

"Are you alright, I'm sorry." She apologized.

"I'm fine, it's just my mark." He said, rolling up his sleeve to inspect it.

"Does it hurt?" She asked as she grazed her fingertips over it.

" yes, but the pain will stop soon" he answered.

Katherine nuzzled her head into his chest.

"Katherine!" Ophelia shouted from the library entrance.

"SHHHH!" Yelled the librarian

Katherine groaned " what is it Ophelia?" She asked.

Ophelia walked up to Katherine, completely ignoring Tom. She was too excited to care what he would think.

"Viktor Krum sent you an owl!" She whisper cheered and handed her a letter.

Katherine read the letter

Dear, princess

Ever since I laid eyes on you, I haven't been able to get you out of my head. It would be the greatest honer if you would accompany me to dinner tonight. I hope you show, I will be waiting in the courtyard at 9 o'clock sharp.

From,

Viktor Krum

The letter burned into ashes in Katherine's hands. Tom had used wand less magic to do it. Krum really ticked Tom off, he was fuming.

Katherine stood up to leave.

"Where are you going?" Asked Ophelia.

"To find Viktor and tell him No, of course." She replied.

An Idea struck Ophelia. "Oh don't you worry, I'll tell him. This way you won't have to be embarrassed." She said.

Katherine looked at her suspiciously "are you sure?"

Ophelia nodded "yes. Oh, with have potions in a couple minutes. Go! You're going to be late."

"Okay... Lets go Tom." She said.

Tom also stood up to leave. " No!" Ophelia stopped him.

" I need his help on something, you go ahead, he'll be with you in a couple minutes."

Katherine looked at Ophelia again.

Something's up.

" alright." She said and left.

"What?" Tom said dryly.

"I have an idea. You don't like Viktor and he doesn't like you. You both have a thing for Katherine but Viktor doesn't know that." Ophelia smirked.

"So?"Tom asked, interested.

An evil grin appeared in Ophelia's face. " how about I "forget" to tell Viktor that Katherine said no. You take her out tonight, accidentally bump into Viktor on the way. It's a win, win, win. Katherine's happy, your happy and I get the satisfaction of watching Viktor's expression."

Tom grinned "I underestimated you, you really are a slytherin. But where am I going to take her?"

"Dont worry, ill set everything up. Is that a yes to the plan." Ophelia smiled.

Tom nodded.

***

"What did Ophelia need help with?" Katherine asked, getting the ingredients for their potion.

"Homework." Tom lied.

"Why didn't she just ask me?" She asked suspiciously.

"It was for mathematics" he lied again.

Ophelia isn't in mathematics, what's going on?

Katherine took a seat and started brewing the potion, Tom helped.

"Katherine?" Tom asked.

"Yeah?" She replied, focusing on the potion.

Tom took Katherine's hand. "I want to take you somewhere tonight,somewhere special, meet me in the common room at 8:50."

Curiosity filled her. "Where?" She asked.

"It's a surprise" Tom whispered and kissed her on the cheek.

***

Katherine got dressed in (picture), she kept her hair down.

She walked out of her dorm and saw Tom waiting for her. He wore a sharp black suit.

He greeted her with a kiss. "You look beautiful." He said.

"Thank you." She blushed.

"Lets go." He said as he held out his arm.

Katherine hooked arms with him.

"So where are you taking me?" She asked.

"I told you, it's a surprise." He answered.

It was a beautiful night. The sky was filled with starts, not a cloud in sight. The half moon shone brightly. A cool breeze sweeping in once in a while.

"It's so beautiful" smiled Katherine as they entered the courtyard. Katherine kept her eyes on the sky, admiring the view.

Tom watched as her eyes lit up. Her beautiful smile making his heart skip a best. Tom saw Viktor standing next to a tree, clenching his firsts and glaring at them.

Katherine didn't notice, she was too distracted by the night. They walked passed him and Tom sent an evil smirk at Viktor.

Tom led Katherine into the forbidden forest. She gripped Tom's arm tighter.

"Are you scared?" He smirked.

"Yes actually and my feet hurt" she said. She chose the wrong night to wear heels.

Katherine felt her feet leave the ground and gasped.

Tom had lifted her up and was carrying her bridal style. He smiled down at her.

They walked (carried) the rest of the way in silence. Katherine saw something in the distance, lights. They got brighter and brighter, Katherine gasped in awe at the sight.

There was a small white table with two chairs. White lights filled the trees, casting a beautiful glow. Something that looked like stars floated above the table. Violins playing in the background.

"Tom... Did you do all this?" Katherine asked.

"Ophelia helped" he said as he set her down.

"I love you." She said and kissed him. .

"I love you too." He said. They walked over to the table and sat down.

"Champagne?" He asked opening a bottle.

"Yes please." Katherine smiled, holding out her glass.

"Katherine, I wanted to apologize for everything that I've ever done to upset you. I've done quiet a few things but you always forgave me, gave me another chance." He said. "I love you SO much."

"I love you too Tom." Katherine said.

They spent the evening laughing and talking.

***

"Goodnight Katherine" Tom said.

"Goodnight" She answered. "Oh and Tom?"

"Yes?"

"Don't think that I didn't see Viktor." She smirked.

Tom chuckled " sorry, I couldn't resist"

Katherine laughed as she walked up the stairs to her dorm.

Footsteps walked down the stairs of the boys dorm. "M'lord, are we still continuing with the plan?" One of his followers asked

Tom grinned evilly "yes."