Chapter 35

Wow guess whose school starts Tuesday lmao hahahdksd Senior Year here I come ig low-key may make a book to document the horrors who's with me we can all talk about our suffering together like group therapy but nobody actually benefits

also I may open patreon is anyone intrigued because i'm pretty sure it would flop but my dad is telling me to do it or smth and like I could write an exclusive "what if Nezu never found Harper" fic or smth but then again who knows. But also would anyone ever want to support my trash ass as a creator???? I feel like I'm not worth it tbh like I wouldn't pay a dollar to read some extra bullshit I thought up ngl

If I did do uhhh Patreon there'd probably be exclusives like uh

-Freeze Forward (What if Lillian never went to UA?)
-Mind Reader For Hire (What if Harper never went to UA--- wow are you seeing a uh pattern)
-Shit I have in my drafts but haven't posted because i lowkey feel like nobody would want to read it
-Idk other shit you can vote on to have uhhh written ig I don't know does anyone have ideas becauseee I don't what woudl you even wanna see
-Gay
-literally whatever y'all want
-Bonuses aint nobody else gets to see at your requests
-ppffff idk how patreon really works at this point who knows 

but uh yeah 

Oh if you don't know what Patreon is it's like, you donate a dollar a month or so to a creator you like and then they give you stuff to say thank you and like lowkey I'd like to go to college one day ngl but then again idk if anyone likes me enough for that so we'll see. Y'all let me know-

*Crippling self worth issues set in* I'm fine I just hate everything I write and lowkey assume you all do too ngl okay sO THAT'S MY TED TALK THANKS FOR COMING LET'S GET ON WITH IT

Third person pov

It had been a few days since she'd gotten back to school, and she'd been busy. She woke up early and got ready, spending the morning trying to convince Kurogiri she'd be fine. Of course that never worked, but Dabi had become quite proficient in prying him off of her. Kirishima would always be waiting for her by the school's gates which was kinda nice. They talked a lot more than they had before nowadays, and he seemed to enjoy it. She didn't mind either. He was good company, and not as... well, out there as some of their other peers. Being around him was like being in a comforting pocket of sanity within a madhouse. 

The teachers hadn't really taken the tale of her internship well. At first there was disbelief. It was followed rather quickly by complete and total horror when they realized she was in no way shitting them, and that she truly had gone through hell only to come back to UA, which managed to be worse all on its own. The pity in their eyes wasn't needed, but was moderately appreciated nonetheless. She almost revelled in the sheer amount of intimidation they felt when it dawned on them how many people she'd successfully broken in interrogation, including Sero and the Hero Killer, Stain. Not her greatest successes, but pretty damn close.

So now she was in class, minding her own business, as per usual. Aizawa had sprung a pop quiz on them all. Only she and Kirishima had been prepared, because their teacher had obviously been raving on and on about it mentally the day before, as teachers who wish to see their students suffer do. Harper knew she needed to be more careful. It was hard not to tell him a majority of what she heard when she really had no one else to tell. He was her peer, but she couldn't let herself get to wrapped up in the feeling of companionship. People were starting to take note. As weird as they were, most of her classmates weren't total morons. They'd gotten into UA for a reason. There was a written portion to the entrance exams, after all.

"Stupid fucking pop quiz. I could be in the locker rooms, watching Deku's damn back flex as he takes off his shirt. Holy shit. That would be hot. Instead I'm stuck here, in this shit hole" Bakugo was itching to turn around and look at the green-haired boy. "I need to figure out what the fuck to put in my note. This one has to explain shit, since he clearly didn't get it before. Guess it makes sense. Context means shit. First an apology, though. Gotta get that shit fleshed out so he knows how much I mean it. Fuck. Why the fuck can't I just be a normal person?!"