10.5

Pharaoh

Everything I knew was a lie, like okay moving on but now all I felt was guilt, the person I looked up to probably took away more than half of these peoples loved ones. And only took three shots to talk about it. "I don't want to talk" I told my dad after he slammed my bedroom door making me jump and whimper.

"Sit down" he only continued. "Now I don't know what the fuck I walked into but I do know damn well you're fucking bugging" my eyes nearly jumped out of my head, my father was always calm and collected- but he looked pissed. I couldn't even fake a sorry because everything I meant was real.

"How am I in the wrong?" I asked confused as hell. "He killed his own mother"

"If shit was that black and white than you would've been knew about it, but you ain't because this exactly how you was gonna react. What he did before you was born ain't yo business until it directly effects you. He cleaned his ass up- he crawled his ass back out the whole and you just pushed his ass back in! For what? That's yo father"

"THAT AINT MY FATHER THATS A COLD BLOODED MURDER" I snapped back and I watched the male in front of me shut down for a few moments.

"So what's Quelly? What's yo uncle?"

"T-that's different, they didn't lie..This family is so fucked up it's not even funny! You're yelling at me for being mad that I think my father is worse out on the streets than in jail! Everything I knew was a fucking lie"

"Watch who the fuck you're talking too Pharoah" his deep voice shook the room a bit.

"This isn't what I wanted when I asked for a family! I didn't ask for-

"Ask for what? Say it" he said his eyes never leaving mine. "You got all these balls king say it"

"I didn't ask for a cracked out mom, and to be raised by two murdering faggots" the words left my mouth and I watched my dad get stunned by what I said. He just let out a bitter laugh and nodded.

"If that's how yo ass feel" he said, something sneaking into his voice it wasn't pain it wasn't anything- but disappointment. And then he left slamming the door shut. I opened the jack and Jill bathroom and and Naylani had and she fell into my room giving up her secret for listening. When she looked up she gave me a disgusted look.

"How could you king" she said shaking her head "why'd you call papi and daddy that"

"You might think you owe them the world because you're moms in jail and all— but I was better off without them" I said "now get out" I said sternly and she blinked getting up off the floor.

  "What are you scared papi gonna kill you now? He ain't gonna do that king and you know that"

  "Naylani, you're normalizing killing- it's not normal to kill multiple people and not get away with it. That shit happens in movies, now you're not even a bit worried about living with a serial mastermind that's you"

"No I'm not, because he raised me and he loves me"

  "Until he doesn't"

"You're delusional king! And I hope after you go to bed you realize that" she said slamming her door to the bathroom. I'm delusional? Yeah okay. I must've been dumb or stupid but as soon as everyone went to bed I snuck out, I couldn't sleep- I didn't come down for dinner I didn't want nothing to do with them. So here I was sitting in layshon room crying like a bitch.

"You didn't even tell me what happened love" layshon asked as he rubbed my back laying down on his bed.

"I-it's fine, I'm fine" I said between sobs not to mention the fact I'm scared to go home and my dad is a monster.