FORTY

"What are you doing?" Nancy whispered yelled towards Lucas who had stood up, pulling back his slingshot.

"Trust me," he whispered, y/n and will turned to see there friend aiming the rock towards the gap where Eleven, Max and Mike were hiding before changing his mind and aimed towards the ballon that floated beside a queuing pole. Everyone flicked once he let go, the balloon pop - the mind flayer roared sensing the loud noise.

"Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!" Johnathan yelled, y/n helped up Will as they pegged it over the food bar and straight towards the fire exit.

"run!" Y/n yelled to Lucas who turned around the corner and towards the staircase.

"Quick! Quick! Quick! Quick!" Johnathan said at the top of the stairs, watching as all kids ran straight past him as he ran afterwards watching as both y/n and Nancy threw a plant pot at the window doors distracting the mind flayer slightly whilst they ran out the shattered door.

"Go! Go! Go!" Johnathan yelled, y/n, Lucas and Will all ran towards the middle seat, tightly jumping inside whilst an engines roared from the parking lot again.

"Shit!" Y/n exclaimed, watching as the lights brightened and Nancy leave Johnathan's side, holding up her gun.

"Get the car started! Go!" She yelled at him, the three teens sitting inside the car, panting, looking back and forth to Johnathan and Nancy.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, come on," Johnathan panted, sitting on the drivers seat, the hood was now pulled down, as he began to turn on the engine, the car still not working.

"Fuck!" Y/n yelled, noticing the other car was moving. Moving towards the car they sat in.

"Shit! We gotta go!" Lucas yelled, the three watched in fear as bullet jokes were cut through the window, not hitting Billy once.

"Come on!" Johnathan yelled again, before the kids knew it the car was now turned on, and Lucas was now panicking the car moving closer and closer and-

"We gotta go!" Lucas yelled, watching as Nancy ran out of bullets, looking down at the gun before ducking.

"Lucas!" Y/n yelled, pulling his shirt and dragged him back into a huddle with herself and Will, he kicked his up and ducked his head, y/n forced down Wills, and hugged both of them. The group flinching when they heard tires screeching and a car crashed but they didn't feel a jolt?

"I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE NOW Y/N!" The mind flayer called in her ears, she looked up so did Will, Lucas, Johnathan and Nancy, seeing Robin and Steve in a car with the front jacked up and the side of Billy's car bent inwards.

"NANCY GET IN!" Y/n screamed, Lucas beginning to sit up and Will included, they watched as she ran around, ripping open the door and got straight inside. "GO! GO! GO! GO!" Y/n yelled, Johnathan slamming his foot on the pedal before braking just beside

"GET IN!" She screamed the door jumping over the car door and sprinted to Nancy's car opening the back and jumped inside, Johnathan again stomped his foot on the pedal and speeding away from the mall, the creature following just behind them.

"Holy shit! Holy shit!" Steve announced, both him and Robin staring directly towards the mind flayer.

"Dusty-bun do you copy?" A voice echoed from the machine inside of Steve Harrington's hands.

"Yes I do suzie-poo," Dustin spoke as the two scoops ahoy workers gazed to each other.

"Suzie," they both said, instantly y/n, Will and Lucas began to turn their heads.

"Do you know planks constant?" Dustin responded in a rushed voice.

"Do you know the earth orbits the sun?" The girl replied.

"Okay so I know it starts with two sixes, and then a...wha-what is it?" He asked, still at a rushed manor.

"Okay, let me just be clear in this. I haven't heard from you in a week and now you want a mathematical equation that you should know, so you can...save the world?" The girl asked as y/n turned to Will, who pulled a questionable face as she turned to Lucas who also held the same look but with a more shocked undertone.

"Suzie-poo, I promise I will make it up to you as soon as possible," Dustin replied, adding on a slight sigh.

"You can make it up to me now," the girl responded.

"What?" He added.

"I want to hear it," she said as y/n could hear the smirk from behind the speaker.

"Not right now," Dustin said, becoming more alerted.

"Yes now dusty-bun," she argued.

"Suzie-poo, this is urgent," he added back.

"Yes, yes you're saving the world I heard you the first time, but Ged is also saving Earthsra and he's about to confront the shadow, so this is Suzie, signing off," Suzie told Dustin the machine began to go static as y/n looked through the window watching as the monster was still chasing after them.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Okay! Okay, okay," Dustin panicked as y/n, Lucas and Will exchanged looks.

"Turn around, look at what you see," he sung, the whole room pulling the front of their eyebrows together. "in her face, the mirror of your dreams," he continued.

"Make believe I'm everywhere, giving in the light, written on the pages is, the answer to our never ending story," Suzie joined in, Johnathan keeping his eyes on the road and continuing to drive over the limit.

"Reach the stars, fly a fantasy, dream a dream and what you see will be, rhythms that keep their secrets will, unfold behind the clouds and there upon a rainbow is, the answer to our never ending story," the two sung again, the group of teens were all at this point giving each other odd glances.

"Y/N, IVE GOT YOU, COME BACK HERE, NO MORE HIDING," the mind flayed roared the girl slammed her hands up to her ears as her rose felt funny again and she started to grow impatient.

"CAN THIS BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GIVE US THIS CODE WE'RE LITERALLY ABOUT TO GET MURDERED!" She yelled turning back to see the monster crawling towards them still.

"Plancks constant is 6.62607004," Suzie announced as y/n pulled her hands away from her ears.

"THANK FUCK!" She yelled, allowing to let the blood drop from her nose.

"You just saved the world," Dustin spoke in through the gadget just as y/n raised her shoulders.

"ELEVEN!" The mind flayed roared, y/n scrunched up her face.

"It's turning around!" Steve yelled as Nancy, y/n, Will, Lucas and Robin looked up at the monster, watching it shift around and the figure becoming smaller due to the speed Johnathan was driving at.

"What?" Johnathan questioned, looking through the rear mirror.

"It's turning around," Steve yelled again as it almost disappear.

"Maybe we wore it out?" Lucas questioned as y/n quickly shook her head.

"I don't think so," y/n spoke, Johnathan looked through the rear mirror noticing her blooded nose.

"Hold on," he announced, he turned the steering wheel as the whole car switched to its right and Johnathan began to ride up the rode again.