Epilogue : Angelina Jolie

A gleam of snow spread on the pavement as the man walked. Behind him people were walking as fast as they could, busy talking on the phone as they pushed past him. Oh how casually they treated the lord of the hell just because they did not know his identity.

The man stopped in front of his favorite pizza place in the city as he bought his own lunch and packed some for his friend.

Taehyung walked on the busy streets of New York City as he found himself a spot to eat and relax.

21 years had passed by in the blink of an eye. He moved out of Seoul like he had promised Nana he would. Jungkook and Hoseok too came with him and this is how all three of them began living here.

After finishing his cheese slice and washing it down with a cold can of soda, he decided to head back to his work. Money was never an issue for him. Wasn't in Seoul. Wouldn't be in New York. He worked to keep himself busy and away from constantly having thoughts of a certain someone.

As he walked to his destination, he passed by the bustling Times Square on 42nd street. Just like everyday, he stopped to admire the billboards and giant screens which displayed all advertisements when a new video he had never seen before popped up. It was a piece from one of the most popular Fashion and Life Style company.

Scarlet Choi is the youngest and the only Asian model to become the face of Armani Beauty. At 21, she is signed to United Model Agency and currently their most upcoming and booked model. The Korean American is also the face of Louis Vuitton bags and Versace perfumes along with being one of the highest paid ramp models, earning upto $20,000 dollars for every brand that she walks for. People have been quick to notice her after she become a Victoria's secret angel last year just after being associated with the brand for two years. With her career taking such large hikes, people are quick to conclude that in a few years she is going to become a supermodel worth being compared to the likes of Gisele Bundchen, Naomi Campbell and Tiara Banks.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he stood there frozen as he saw the face on the screen and a muted word left his mouth

"Nana"

———•••———

"I got you pizza", he yelled to the man currently sprawled on the couch. Within seconds Jungkook was up to his feet as he hopped to Taehyung, his long hair hopping even more.

"Yes!! I craved pizza so much but I was too tired to get my phone. Thanks Hyung!"

"Where's Hobi?"

"Hobi Hyung is at his studio. He came back from his clothing brand's workshop and he seemed upset with something. So he must probably be channelling all that energy into his dance"

Taehyung sat down as he nodded and soon joined Jungkook in watching some drama which was currently being played on the TV. But his mind was completely occupied with the girl who he saw on the big screen today. It couldn't possibly be what he was thinking.